• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

NBA playoffs, nhl playoffs, NFL Draft, golf season in full swing, baseball for those that like that kind of stuff.

NFL draft was usually in April until recently. The Masters is in April (I think) and US Open in June. First round of the NBA playoffs last year were great, but I barely even remember the next two.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Great fucking job Joesph... awful

Tamanon

Banned
Allen seems to be off on his routes, or Luck's timing is off.

That's two throws that it looked like he slowed down and missed.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
We can't give up long balls like that. Ridiculous. But a field goal in the redzone is always good =D
So is not letting them get there in the first place.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's so sad that I think we could lose this game 3-0 lol

Godslay

Banned
Yep, that was shameful and he's been playing really well :(

It's interesting how some DBs can just sense the ball coming and make plays with their backs to the ball, while others just can't do it. You can see Hilton's hands and head prepare for the ball, and Joseph just watches and does nothing.

:jnc @ onside kick.

Matrix

Top Bottom