• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Milchjon

Its happening

EYgLwO0l.jpg

Whelp. Staying away from the West Coast now.

bionic77

A little off topic...

It might be me, or in fact, just the drivers down here in general. But I feel BMW owners always drive like assholes.

Strange thing I've been noticing as of late.
Speaking of assholes. Does anyone dispute that the Niners proudly wear the crown of worst fans in American sports (soccer is on another level of douchery)?

In support of my argument I submit to the court of NFL GAF opinion what I have marked as Exhibit Gata: http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/10/the-details-of-that-49ers-fan-fight-are-insanely-disturbing.html

Remember that video of that Niner fan who got KTFO in the bathroom by another Niners fan? The cause of this horrible assault? The victim told his fellow Niner fan that a stall was open. In San Fran the obvious response is to start to punch the bastard who suggest that someone in line use the open toilet until they appear to be dead.

Here is the mugshot of the average Niners fan:

Screen-Shot-2014-10-09-at-9.44.35-AM.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cheaper until you eat the balloon payment for being way over the mileage limit.

Yeah which is why I would never lease a car because of how much I have to drive for work. So basically it was either a Honda or something else that would last 300k miles. I just know all the cool electronic crap is going to go out on me sooner than that though.

A little off topic...

It might be me, or in fact, just the drivers down here in general. But I feel BMW owners always drive like assholes.

Strange thing I've been noticing as of late.

Depends on where you live I suppose. The worst drivers in Houston are 20 something dudes driving big ass pickup trucks. In somewhere like Irving, TX it's people driving their AMG Mercedes Benzs.

cdyhybrid

Speaking of assholes. Does anyone dispute that the Niners proudly wear the crown of worst fans in American sports (soccer is on another level of douchery)?

In support of my argument I submit to the court of NFL GAF opinion what I have marked as Exhibit Gata: http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/10/the-details-of-that-49ers-fan-fight-are-insanely-disturbing.html

Remember that video of that Niner fan who got KTFO in the bathroom by another Niners fan? The cause of this horrible assault? The victim told his fellow Niner fan that a stall was open. In San Fran the obvious response is to start to punch the bastard who suggest that someone in line use the open toilet until they appear to be dead.

Here is the mugshot of the average Niners fan:

Screen-Shot-2014-10-09-at-9.44.35-AM.jpg

It really is incredible how bad California sports fans in general are. Raiders fans, Niners fans, Dodgers fans, Giants fans, Lakers fans...awful awful awful. At least Lakers fans are just obnoxious and not outright violent criminals like the others.

MRSA

Banned
It really is incredible how bad California sports fans in general are. Raiders fans, Niners fans, Dodgers fans, Giants fans, Lakers fans...awful awful awful. At least Lakers fans are just obnoxious and not outright violent criminals like the others.

Hey

Fuck you

bionic77

Lakers fans are the best.

Don't lump us in with those thugs.

MechDX

1 note for tonight. New LED lights. First time any NFL stadium using them for a night game. Told field will look like Lakers gm at Staples.-Twitter

Neat

He didn't say Bruins fans. I'm cool with that!!

Laker fans are chill people, fuck everyone else

Narag

@AroundTheNFL
Colts will be without Khaled Holmes, Hugh Thornton, Jack Mewhort -- essentially their interior O-line

survival pick looking good!

Hunter S.

Come join me at the bar, I have to remain sober though. Apart of my conditions of carrying.

Is this what you have to do to get a concealed weapon , or just to own one? Because damn that is a lot of shit.

Edit: Never mind that looks like a lot of shit to do.

Doomsayer

It is rather strange. I've lived here my whole life (Lakers/Dodgers/49ers) and I have NEVER had a bad run in with people at games. I mean all cities/fans have their bad apples, but it just seems like CA has it so much worse. I know there are people who take this way too seriously, but come on now.

MRSA

Banned
Is this what you have to do to get a concealed weapon , or just to own one? Because damn that is a lot of shit.

Edit: Never mind that looks like a lot of shit to do.

Step 1: Apply online
Step 2: Initial background interview
Step 3: Residence check
Step 4: Livescan
Step 5: Firearms training
Step 6: Pick up permit

Its about on average a 6 month process.

zychi

Banned

You mean the fans who tried to burn their own city to the ground after a championship?

nah, they're not violent criminals.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I went through the process for a conceal and carry in Arkansas and it was literally a 2 hour course that was over in 45 minutes.

I imagine Texas is probably even easier.

MRSA

Banned
I went through the process for a conceal and carry in Arkansas and it was literally a 2 hour course that was over in 45 minutes.

I imagine Texas is probably even easier.

You don't even need a permit in Arizona for conceal carry. My county just recently started issuing permits because somebody sued San Diego and won through a federal appeals court. California is trying to get it to the Supreme Court but it doesn't look like its gonna be heard.

Top Bottom