• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

MechDX

he really needs to shave.

BzilnTICYAAg2Hk.jpg

He needs to step back and let Mallett take the reigns.

zychi

Banned
HAWKEY IS BACK!

I have no life outside of tv at night now.

Football
MLB playoffs
CFB
NHL now
NBA starts soon

October is best month

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Why are all these dumbasses predicting a close game? Average TNF margin of victory is 29 points. Just come out and say, "Texans 42, Colts 9. Don't bother watching, folks."

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't see the Lucks getting dumped on that hard by an impotent offense.

If anyone is getting blown out it's Houston and it'll be like the time Rodgers came to town.

zychi

Banned
NBA playoffs, nhl playoffs, NFL Draft, golf season in full swing, baseball for those that like that kind of stuff.

NBA playoffs are always just "of these three teams who will win"

Spoiler: Usually it's the Western team.

NFL draft doesn't count. It's not actual competition, and I'd MUCH rather watch actual games then talk about some bust that the Browns are going to draft this year.

NBA playoffs are always just "of these three teams who will win"

Spoiler: Usually it's the Western team.

NFL draft doesn't count. It's not actual competition, and I'd MUCH rather watch actual games then talk about some bust that the Browns are going to draft this year.
What did the Browns ever do to you?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm so excited to watch our O tonight.

Drakeon

Why are all these dumbasses predicting a close game? Average TNF margin of victory is 29 points. Just come out and say, "Texans 42, Colts 9. Don't bother watching, folks."
I can't fathom the Texans scoring that much with that offense. Ok I'll say it, with Fitzpatrick. Foster could go off, but he can't do it all.

Syrinx

HAWKEY IS BACK!

I have no life outside of tv at night now.

Football
MLB playoffs
CFB
NHL now
NBA starts soon

October is best month

Yep, this time of year may be the best time of year to be a sports fan. Though the NHL playoffs may top it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what the fuck was that lolz

Matrix

Top Bottom