• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

Trey

pee.gif

love how he's all "put me down, put me down! You know what, I got something for you."

my brother brought me some Great Lakes October fest.

But he also walked in with a Bengals bobble head and said we name this land Bengal nation. Popped it on my counter

*pukes

eznark

Banned
I mean it's not stupid for the NFL if they can make money from it. The policing of headphone brands on the sidelines just seems really silly.

Why? They have pretty strict dress codes for everything else. Garish overpriced headphones are different how?

JABEE

Why? They have pretty strict dress codes for everything else. Garish overpriced headphones are different how?
I don't know. It just seems really draconian. It's really easy for players not to wear it. It's just funny. I thought the other violations were stupid too.

I am a Jaguars fan living in Tennessee. Someone starting mouthing off to me about the game today, and so I asked him "so you are trying to smack talk about a game to decide who the 29th best team in the league is?"

Godslay

Banned
It's a slight adjustment compared to the other controllers, but it makes sense for games that heavily use dual-analog controls, my hands feel far less crammed on it than any of Sony or Micro's offerings, and the battery life on it is second to none. I've been spoiled getting in literal days of Monster Hunter on my Wii U without any battery problems, then having to stop and charge my PS4 controller every seven hours or so during my Destiny fix.

I'll take your word for it. Plus Nintendo usually makes solid controllers.

We could either get a prideful Jets team and plays hard or a team that just lays down. I'm not sure who we are going to get.

Top Bottom