• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 6 |OT| The League of Frauds

RBH

It's highly questionable that Jimmy Graham will be able to play next Sunday when the New Orleans Saints return from their bye week to play the Detroit Lions, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Had the Saints played this Sunday, the tight end, who suffered a sprained shoulder against the Buccaneers, would not have played, the source said.

New Orleans, realizing they must prepare in the event Graham misses any time, signed former Packers tight end Tom Crabtree last week. Crabtree edged out veteran Kellen Davis during Tuesday's workout.

Graham is the Saints' leading receiver this year with 34 catches for 376 yards and three touchdowns. No one else on the roster presents the same type of unique matchup problems, meaning Graham will leave a significant void in New Orleans' offense.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11688066/jimmy-graham-new-orleans-saints-not-play-bye-week

JABEE

Ian Rapoport said:
#Cowboys coaches told their players not to be scared of Richard Sherman. They think he plays better than he is because of their safeties.

Cowboys think Sherman isn't that good.

Ian Rapoport said:
#Cowboys coaches were clear they think #Seahawks defense is the best in the NFL. Period. But they give more credit to safeties than Sherman

Godslay

Banned
Throw in a Wii U Pro Controller instead of the Xbox one and you might have me on board.

I don't own this controller, but it does look nice. Although the right analogue looks suspect with it's placement. Would take a bit to get used to going below the analogue to hit the buttons.

In what could only be called the Godslay Console, the big N would realize the futility of continuing the Wiiner line and would become a software developer, bringing over all their 1st party awesomeness.

I'd be fine with this, as long as they still put out a proprietary portable.

MechDX

Alright Guys, I'm back. I spent the whole week visiting Family in San Antonio area of Texas. What'd I miss?

Q4e3EA4.jpg

I'm just waiting on the day consoles get smart and give us the option to build our own systems with stronger parts. That will be the only way they can hope to compete with PC. with that being said I'll always play console over PC

That'll never happen, or at least I hope it doesn't. I already have a PC when I want to play something on beefy hardware.

Consoles need to have standardised specs because it makes life easy for developers when they know exactly what hardware the game will run on. I don't need to cross my fingers hoping that my graphics card drivers get on well with the game or any of that bullshit.

Cowboys think Sherman isn't that good.

I don't mind the confidence if I'm a Boys fan. Ultimately I think the only way to move the ball consistently against the Hawks defense is to take risks throwing at Sherman. He's very good, but he's not unbeatable. If the Specter of Dick scares you into not even looking at half of the field, you're just playing into their hands.

Rex on how the Jets can win today: "Well maybe if Peyton has an off game and there are 50mph winds and the crowd really is into it."

Even Rex can't pretend he's staying in NY once Week 17 ends anymore

ed: @mikerothstein
Matt Prater just clanked one off the goal post from about 40 yards. #Lions

:jnc the Lions will be on their 4th kicker by midseason at this rate

eznark

Banned
Dolphins win a close one by controlling the tempo and running the ball.

I won't be even a little bothered, these AFC games are so meaningless.

Doorman

I don't own this controller, but it does look nice. Although the right analogue looks suspect with it's placement. Would take a bit to get used to going below the analogue to hit the buttons.

It's a slight adjustment compared to the other controllers, but it makes sense for games that heavily use dual-analog controls, my hands feel far less crammed on it than any of Sony or Micro's offerings, and the battery life on it is second to none. I've been spoiled getting in literal days of Monster Hunter on my Wii U without any battery problems, then having to stop and charge my PS4 controller every seven hours or so during my Destiny fix.

Colasante

Josh Kline is going to start at right guard for the Patriots. He's the sixth player to start at guard this season after Devey, Cannon, Connolly, Wendell, and Fleming. Marcell Dareus is going to eat.

That'll never happen, or at least I hope it doesn't. I already have a PC when I want to play something on beefy hardware.

Consoles need to have standardised specs because it makes life easy for developers when they know exactly what hardware the game will run on. I don't need to cross my fingers hoping that my graphics card drivers get on well with the game or any of that bullshit.

I'm just being greedy cause pc won't get games like Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Uncharted, TLOU,etc.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Texans with a real QB and a non-bust Clowney would be frightening.

Clowney is going to be God-like someday, don't worry about that.

A decent QB in Houston though? That's more difficult. I could see Houston winning a Super Bowl someday if they find their Trent Dilfer.

Top Bottom