• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

dodgeme

Hahaha, I like the Mario music being played for Mario Williams.

First time I've actually heard it on a broadcast. They play it every game when he gets a sack though. They have a funny animation on the screens too with Mario Williams going through the first level of SMB and basically destroying the QB their playing against. I was at the game last week and the animation they had of Brady was hilarious.

Heres an example of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6KZN8F_6LY

jakncoke

Banned
jJTs6ohEEQ78T.png

Really impressive.

Ronin

This Falcons team is bringing me back to 2007. Jesus Christ. Even though we sucked last year, at least we played teams close. This team feels like it's just ready to roll over and die.

Talon

This Falcons team is bringing me back to 2007. Jesus Christ. Even though we sucked last year, at least we played teams close. This team feels like it's just ready to roll over and die.
There's no juice at all on either side of the ball. It's bizarre - like watching a sleepwalking team.

BigAT

There's no way Mike Smith survives this year in Atlanta, right? I don't see how you got 2 years without winning a game on the road and keep your job.

Top Bottom