• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Patriots7

Found an NFL bar in London.

What the fuck is going in with the NFL??
Tannehill is playing godly?
Seahawks are being exposed?
Bungles bungling?

Go Rams!

Tamanon

Banned
It's so weird how productive the Jags are in a two-minute offense. I have no idea how to translate that to the rest of the game. Wish I did.

Godslay

Banned
First time I've actually heard it on a broadcast. They play it every game when he gets a sack though. They have a funny animation on the screens too with Mario Williams going through the first level of SMB and basically destroying the QB their playing against. I was at the game last week and the animation they had of Brady was hilarious.

Heres an example of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6KZN8F_6LY

Nice. That's a cool touch.

ShaneB

I got redzone working, but I can only get the Cinci/Indy game to load. Hopefully it is fixed by the time the afternoon games start. We both have games we need to watch in the afternoon.

With the money GamePass costs, it having any issues is ridiculous, plus that delay always irks me when there are "free" streams that have a much smaller delay. Thankfully the Chiefs game this afternoon I can watch on TV, so I've lucked out a bit there.

_woLf

Wilson was so used to just throwing short all the time for Harvin that he's become pretty inaccurate for long passes.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Alright PackersGAF, legit team finally or just taking advantage of shitty teams until we get punched in the mouth by a legit team?

Defense is playing legit.

You could maybe explain 14 of our points on penalties committed by the Panthers but they have a pretty bad defense also.

I'd say we look like a playoff team.

tmdorsey

I honestly have a bit of a soft spot for Thomas because I don't think you make a change at GM unless you can make a clear improvement.

At HC, it's pretty obvious. At GM, I think it's murkier.

That said, his inability to add any talent in the front seven over the years here is infuriating. Abe and Babineaux were the two best front 7 players when he came onboard in '08, and you can't really argue that he's brought in anyone to improve over those two guys.

Offensive line-wise, he couldn't have anticipated losing Hawley, Holmes, Blalock and now Konz for stretches.

Now, if Harry Douglas didn't trip on the 31-yard line...

Probably one of the few things we disagree on. The bolded is the exact reason the changes have to start with him. I would rather keep Smith than Dimitroff.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm almost positive he dosent give any speeches, he just beats them.

Yeah I imagine him just walking in and Stunning everyone.

Stone-Cold-Stunner.gif

rando14

If they take anyone besides o-line with our first pick I am writing John Schneider a nasty letter. I am so sick of having a horrible o-line, even last year it was a weakness.

It wont matter where we draft an o line, all Cable picks are guaranteed busts

Farooq

Banned
With the money GamePass costs, it having any issues is ridiculous, plus that delay always irks me when there are free streams that have a much smaller delay. Thankfully the Chiefs game this afternoon I can watch on TV, so I've lucked out a bit there.

Yea, I agree.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Saints going no huddle because the defense has been on the field the whole game.

Coach Caldwell on halftime adjustments: "We have to run the ball more."

No fucking shit.

RBH

I honestly have a bit of a soft spot for Thomas because I don't think you make a change at GM unless you can make a clear improvement.

At HC, it's pretty obvious. At GM, I think it's murkier.

That said, his inability to add any talent in the front seven over the years here is infuriating. Abe and Babineaux were the two best front 7 players when he came onboard in '08, and you can't really argue that he's brought in anyone to improve over those two guys.

Offensive line-wise, he couldn't have anticipated losing Hawley, Holmes, Blalock and now Konz for stretches. Losing Spoon and Moore was the death knell to any chance this defense had for being half-decent.

Now, if Harry Douglas didn't trip on the 31-yard line...

Yeah, the injuries are certainly out of his and Mike Smith's hands. But the bolded portion is the source of my frustration with Dimitroff as well.

Top Bottom