• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

RBH

There's no way Mike Smith survives this year in Atlanta, right? I don't see how you got 2 years without winning a game on the road and keep your job.
At this rate, both Mike Smith and Thomas Dimitroff will be gone by the end of the season.

Talon

At this rate, both Mike Smith and Thomas Dimitroff will be gone by the end of the season.
I honestly have a bit of a soft spot for Thomas because I don't think you make a change at GM unless you can make a clear improvement.

At HC, it's pretty obvious. At GM, I think it's murkier.

That said, his inability to add any talent in the front seven over the years here is infuriating. Abe and Babineaux were the two best front 7 players when he came onboard in '08, and you can't really argue that he's brought in anyone to improve over those two guys.

Offensive line-wise, he couldn't have anticipated losing Hawley, Holmes, Blalock and now Konz for stretches. Losing Spoon and Moore was the death knell to any chance this defense had for being half-decent.

Now, if Harry Douglas didn't trip on the 31-yard line...

Afrikan

i have a biscuit from Popeyes from last night that I forgot to eat... will i get sick if i put it in the toaster for a minute and eat it?

Farooq

Banned
I've not got it loaded, but the Twitter feed posted a few times, says the issues should be resolved now though.

I got redzone working, but I can only get the Cinci/Indy game to load. Hopefully it is fixed by the time the afternoon games start. We both have games we need to watch in the afternoon.

Top Bottom