• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
what is up with DET's offense. Been crap all year

Brand new OC who is in over his head, OL has regressed big time, and a QB who is mediocre.

Recipe for disaster.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

This game: We are running 5 WR sets when we don't have the personal and when we run the ball its out of shotgun. The Saints are controlling the clock and the defense has been on the field all game.

Oh and are offensive line is reaching David Carr Texans bad.

Lombardi looks lost, horrible play calling. Offensive line is bad and being asked to do too much. And Stafford doesn't see wide open short yardage targets.

We better hope for a tie because this offense isn't going to score more than 17 points.

minx

This game: We are running 5 WR sets when we don't have the personal and when we run the ball its out of shotgun. The Saints are controlling the clock and the defense has been on the field all game.

Oh and are offensive line is reaching David Carr Texans bad.

I thought the Lions had one of the youngest most talented offensive lines in the league?

Talon

Probably one of the few things we disagree on. The bolded is the exact reason the changes have to start with him. I would rather keep Smith than Dimitroff.
I think skill-position-wise, Dmitroff has set up the team well for the future.

I feel good about Trufant, Alford and McClain for the next few years. Moore's injury pushes his value down next season. I'm excited about Freeman and Smith in the backfield. Obviously we have the receivers.

Matthews will give us a bookend tackle for a decade, hopefully. We'll see about Hageman as interior linemen take a few years to develop. The shell of the offense and defense is set up - it's filling up the interior that needs to happen.

I feel like this is a relatively quick rehab job for a new coach - rather than a complete gutting of the roster.

Really hope that timeout comes back to bite the Jags in the ass.

Or better yet we just throttle the shit out of them and it ends up being irrelevant.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Solid 3 and out by the Browns. Was able to force Jacksonville to waste a timeout too.

Offense it's your turn now.

JI5Z3Rf.jpg

Top Bottom