• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

b0vtosniyaa0srcl5d6n.jpg

He's the Dolphins logo!

rando14

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter
Russell Wilson becomes 1st man in NFL history w/ 300+ Pass yds and 100+ Rush yds in a single game (via @EliasSports)

That's my can't-pass-from-the-pocket QB!! :')

Crisco

Banned
In all seriousness, the Panthers are a bad team in a bad division. I'd probably bet on the Saints winning the division if I had to put money down today. Cam had a bad game but he's not the problem. If we had to play a game tomorrow, our starting offensive line would include 4 undrafted free agents, 2 of whom are rookies. Our starting left tackle is coming out of the University of Montreal. None of these guys are diamonds in the rough or steals, they are all pretty bad. So that's a problem.

The other problem is the defense is very bad, we can't get pressure on the QB or tackle well in space. Safety play is probably bottom of the league, and the starting nickelback in our base defense doesn't look like an NFL player anymore. It's clear why most of the those guys were players no one else wanted.

Who to blame? A lot of bad fortune with injuries and players being dumbasses off the field. Still, trust was placed in players who probably hadn't done enough to earn it, the front office could have done more to address those positions. Coaching staff won't win any awards either, they've done a poor job adapting to a deteriorating roster. You can't play offense like you expect 17 points will be enough to win. A lot of blame to go around.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

giphy.gif

I will post my impressions about this game later but right now I'm just sitting back and enjoying this.

Plus the Bears locker room meltdown, Falcons losing, Seattle losing.....what a great day.

49ers losing would be the cheery on top but I'm so happy I will let this win set in.

Top Bottom