• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

b0vtosniyaa0srcl5d6n.jpg

He's the Dolphins logo!
:jnc

So graceful.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
They're letting Kas corrupt their better judgment. Even PD is starting to believe.

I've been correct in most of my predictions, except Fairley having a better season than Watt (lol sorry).

I've warned NFLGAF and I will be proven correct. This is a Superbowl contending team and when we get some other key offensive players back no one will beat us.

Stafford won the game with a atrocious game by the o-line, horrible running game and only Golden Tate.

Shouts out to our unbelievable defense. Like I preached in the offseason, best defensive line in the league.

To win a game or few while he heals? Yeah
To make the playoffs and actually win a playoff game? Fuck no

With this defense, and a running game that shows up? We can beat anyone.

I've been correct in most of my predictions, except Fairley having a better season than Watt (lol sorry).

I've warned NFLGAF and I will be proven correct. This is a Superbowl contending team and when we get some other key offensive players back no one will beat us.

Stafford won the game with a atrocious game by the o-line, horrible running game and only Golden Tate.

Shouts out to our unbelievable defense. Like I preached in the offseason, best defensive line in the league.

keep it goin kas! i'm just glad tate is out of the NFC west. i dont necessary think he is some type of uncoverable elite WR (he had 1 catch in the NFC championship) but he is just an annoying little shit that comes down with big catches when given the opportunity. and when you mix someone like that with wussle's style of play then it is very annoying

Golden Tate turns mediocre teams into Superbowl contenders confirmed.

rando14

keep it goin kas! i'm just glad tate is out of the NFC west. i dont necessary think he is some type of uncoverable elite WR (he had 1 catch in the NFC championship) but he is just an annoying little shit that comes down with big catches when given the opportunity. and when you mix someone like that with wussle's style of play then it is very annoying

WELL the joke's on you my man, because now our offense is BETTER since we shipped off Tate and Harvin!! Right, that makes sense, right?? PLUS it's not like Tate had a big game today in Detroit or anything :cool:

Because the Giants arent the Saints thats why.

o

Top Bottom