• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

untitled-27do40.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Chargers are legit as fuck.

Indy should probably be on the list. Best qb in football.

Every week I watch Indy and see no way they should be good. Yet, they keep winning. Great coaching staff and great QB can take you far.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, I hate to do this, but shut the fuck up and listen. You are making the rest of us Lions fans look bad. I don't even want to show my face here because any Lions fan automatically gets associated with you. There is enthusiasm, and then there is pure arrogance. You are posting textbook examples of the second.

I like the Lions, but they are not perfect. Stafford is not perfect. CJ is not perfect. Nobody is. But the way you speak you would expect this team to be beating every team by 50 and be on the way to a perfect season. We just lucked out a win against a team on a down year. Our offense is below average right now, and defense over-achieving.

Oh, and "the past is the past" doesn't work when you bring up past stats all the time.

Sorry Tenumi, I never claimed to be the representative of Lions fans. What I type on this forum is exactly what I tell my friends. This team is legit and deserves respect. From our Head Coach, to our Quarterback, to Golden Tate to the defense. :jnc @ overachieving defense. The stats speak for themselves.

There is no lucking out. We were down by 13 points with less than 5 minutes and the explosive Saints offense had possession. We came back and won the game with both offense and defense handling business.

kingslunk

Manning makes it look so easy.

Hillman is looking decent so far. I think he can take our running game up a level.

Also our O-Line creates all the time in the world for Manning...

Purdy

Manning makes it look so easy.

Hillman is looking decent so far. I think he can take our running game up a level.

Also our O-Line creates all the time in the world for Manning...

Well when the ref takes out the coverage and he's wide open it probably will look easy

ShaneB

What the hell is the ref doing there? Weren't the rules changes to get the refs the hell out of the defensive midfield? Saw it as well in an early game and was confused.

Narras

With a QB like Peyton, sometimes I think it would be better for the team to be 5 yards from the endzone rather than 1.

Just saw the ref getting in the way. LOL

Top Bottom