• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

RBH

k0avogjrcpm7fn7mu7mi.jpg

B0WKy31IQAIA22H.jpg:large

As the Cardinals played the Raiders, injured defensive end Darnell Dockett reminded Oakland's fans that their team is a trash heap. He used a whiteboard to illustrate his main point.

http://deadspin.com/darnell-dockett-mocks-raiders-fans-with-whiteboard-1648271358

DMczaf

NFLStatz @nflstatz · 3h 3 hours ago
If the Bucs win next week, they will have 2 total wins for the season. That would be a 100% increase over the 1 win they currently have.

Sorry, I'm just pissed at a lot of things right now and needed to vent. It's just hard to be taken seriously when one extremely visible apple becomes the standard of a bushel, you know what I mean.

I shouldn't use metaphors/analogies...

My apologies btw I just assume everyone here's a male until proven otherwise

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
OK... I'm good now. Sorry Kas, I kinda needed that. Sorry you ended up the target.

Anyway... I'm probably not even going to be around for the next Lions game. 9:30 AM? I seriously woke up an hour before today's game, the game will be done before I wake up next Sunday.

What the fuck? That's crazy. Usually it's 1 Eastern. I know it is in London, but all the others were 1pm!

Furyous

Does Indy's defense deserve the credit for this win or did the goalposts move... again?

Darnell Dockett is a jerk and I do not condone his behavior. Those Raider losses build character for a future renaissance. Derek Carr, right today, is trending upward as far as young QB progression goes.

The Browns could lose the rest of their games this year and half of them next year before I'd support a QB change to Connor Shaw.

*EDIT*

I take offense to the Eric Crouch comparison. Jesse Palmer had a damn good career. He got that good NFL backup check, a reality show with beautiful women, AND that solid college football analyst ESPN check. After JFF flames out, he's getting the Tebow circus treatment.

The most annoying thing about those DeMarco Murray vs. team rushing yards lists is that they never subtract his total from the Cowboys total.

Top Bottom