• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

iori9999

Banned
k0avogjrcpm7fn7mu7mi.jpg

B0WKy31IQAIA22H.jpg:large

http://deadspin.com/darnell-dockett-mocks-raiders-fans-with-whiteboard-1648271358

Yap the Raiders are trash.. That happens to be my "other" NFL team besides the Lions since I grew up partially in Pomona.. You can imagine how "thrilling" my Sundays are the past several years..

Narag

Kas, I hate to do this, but shut the fuck up and listen. You are making the rest of us Lions fans look bad. I don't even want to show my face here because any Lions fan automatically gets associated with you. There is enthusiasm, and then there is pure arrogance. You are posting textbook examples of the second.

I like the Lions, but they are not perfect. Stafford is not perfect. CJ is not perfect. Nobody is. But the way you speak you would expect this team to be beating every team by 50 and be on the way to a perfect season. We just lucked out a win against a team on a down year. Our offense is below average right now, and defense over-achieving.

Oh, and "the past is the past" doesn't work when you bring up past stats all the time.

I said damn.

bigosc2k

Banned
i wont be in sf at all. visiting a friend south of santa clara on a saturday, going to the game sunday, flying home monday morning.

Because leaving the Stadium is going to be a bitch, really doubt they have event staff up to speed on directing traffic which was the biggest issue when I went for the international friendly.

Top Bottom