• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Enron

Banned
Kas, I hate to do this, but shut the fuck up and listen. You are making the rest of us Lions fans look bad. I don't even want to show my face here because any Lions fan automatically gets associated with you. There is enthusiasm, and then there is pure arrogance. You are posting textbook examples of the second.

I like the Lions, but they are not perfect. Stafford is not perfect. CJ is not perfect. Nobody is. But the way you speak you would expect this team to be beating every team by 50 and be on the way to a perfect season. We just lucked out a win against a team on a down year. Our offense is below average right now, and defense over-achieving.

Oh, and "the past is the past" doesn't work when you bring up past stats all the time.

Doesn't matter Dallas will Romosmash you all

and by romosmash i mean get a 1st round bye, then throw 3 ints as dallas loses by 2 tds in the playoffs ;_;

iori9999

Banned
Sorry Tenumi, I never claimed to be the representative of Lions fans. What I type on this forum is exactly what I tell my friends. This team is legit and deserves respect. From our Head Coach, to our Quarterback, to Golden Tate to the defense. :jnc @ overachieving defense. The stats speak for themselves.

There is no lucking out. We were down by 13 points with less than 5 minutes and the explosive Saints offense had possession. We came back and won the game with both offense and defense handling business.

The defense might be legit, but the offense still is terrible so far.. Golden Tate and Corey Fuller clutched it out though..

JABEE

Konka is being goofy, but the Eagles are a pretty damn good team. You have to admit that. The Eagles were more impressive than the Cowboys in their victory over the Giants.

Also, the Eagles have great special teams, their offense is proven to be among the best in the league, and their O-Line is among the best in the league when healthy.

The Eagles defense is shaky, but the Eagles have shown they can overcome it. In recent weeks their front seven has shown that it can make up for their poor play at CB.

It may be fun to hate on the Eagles, but they are a top 4 team in the league.

Top Bottom