• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

jakncoke

Banned
You guys know exactly what I'm talking about. It's those clubs that slap wristbands on 18-20 year olds but are still a club in every other way.

I probably need to adopt the Texans as my AFC team a la Ez and Bengals. Houston really doesn't have a history of sports excellence and I'm already tortured by Milwaukee sports and the Razorbacks.

No I didnt. Those arent around here. Remember I live in the secluded forest and by the time I lived in Ohio I was old enough for real bars and didnt have to track down clubs to watch fat chicks try to dance to latest pop song. I can do that at the real bars!

bionic77

You guys know exactly what I'm talking about. It's those clubs that slap wristbands on 18-20 year olds but are still a club in every other way.

I probably need to adopt the Texans as my AFC team a la Ez and Bengals. Houston really doesn't have a history of sports excellence and I'm already tortured by Milwaukee sports and the Razorbacks.
Look when I was a kid DARE and Nancy Reagan taught me how dangerous drugs were with their noble attempts to scare me straight. Unfortunately an 80 year old Nancy is not that scary for young children.

The thought of a drunken Ben touching your drunken face with his diseases grey penis probably did a lot to combat underage drinking.

You have to go to dens of evil to combat it. Ben is willing to get dirty to do a good deed. Watt can't make as big of a difference taking steroids and encouraging young kids to kill each other on the football field.

bionic77

My daughter just made a Steelers song about how great the Steelers are. :D

I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth. :(

Edit: she also just asked me why the players are wearing pacifiers. :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Man Cushing smh

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No I didnt. Those arent around here. Remember I live in the secluded forest and by the time I lived in Ohio I was old enough for real bars and didnt have to track down clubs to watch fat chicks try to dance to latest pop song. I can do that at the real bars!

:jnc

Under 21s are basically 18-25 though. Gets real weird when people not much older than that show up.

Look when I was a kid DARE and Nancy Reagan taught me how dangerous drugs were with their noble attempts to scare me straight. Unfortunately an 80 year old Nancy is not that scary for young children.

The thought of a drunken Ben touching your drunken face with his diseases grey penis probably did a lot to combat underage drinking.

You have to go to dens of evil to combat it. Ben is willing to get dirty to do a good deed. Watt can't make as big of a difference taking steroids and encouraging young kids to kill each other on the football field.

So what you're saying is that Ben used rape to combat underage drinking? How noble! Perhaps I was mistaken about him.

RBH

Wrong thread!

iSy8LY5tKoGB3.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Might as well give the Steelers back the ball with this field position.

bionic77

:lol Fitzpatrick was scared of our shit defense.

Hopefully it takes them a few quarters to figure out that that lack of pressure was not a fluke...

Matrix

This O-line can not give Fitz any damn time.

Top Bottom