• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

B0VZClzCcAAyJWk.jpg

Jesus Christ RGIII... really?

This gif is perfect

JABEE

They caught a serial killer in Indiana.

He killed like 7 women last week.

Has eznark posted lately?

The serial killer was black. That would be the biggest Shamalan (sp?) twist of all time if it turned out to be eznark!

Even bigger than eznark turning out to be a serial killer?

Eagles injuries updates:

Kelce and Mathis both seem to be on track to return week 10 against the Panthers. Can't wait until this line is healthy hopefully goin into the playoffs.

Kelce might even return week 9 against Texans.

Kendricks is practicing this week and hopefully plays this weekend.

I'm assuming your OL is finally healthy based on Shady's game last week?

effzee

I'm assuming your OL is finally healthy based on Shady's game last week?

Well no the post of mine you quoted says two of our starters, Center Kelce and Guard Mathis, are still out but are returning earlier than projected. Week 10.

Those two were all pro so their loss plus suspended RT Lane Johnson for first 4 games decimated the OLINE but somehow against the Giants the backups put on a show.

Hopefully now with the bye week in between our back up center and guard can hold it together for another 2 games before our regular 5 starters can play together.

MechDX

Just overheard Clowney say that he told O'Brien he was ready to go. O'Brien said no.

For clarification, I do not know if the coaching staff saying "no" to Clowney was in reference to playing tonight.

Listening again to Clowney during warm ups, he REALLY wants to play. If it were up to him, he'd be starting.

Brett Hollerman from BRB/NFLN via twitter

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yea. The offense was a big part of that.

Incoming: "it's a gladiators game, bruh!"

They were. Tahir Whitehead and Mark Ingram got into it, Ingram gets up starts taunting Tahir and we get flagged.

Not to mention all the holding on Suh but that's to be expected.

brentech

They were. Tahir Whitehead and Mark Ingram got into it, Ingram gets up starts taunting Tahir and we get flagged.

Not to mention all the holding on Suh but that's to be expected.
Was taking about bountygate that you referenced.

As if any of that makes a helmet rip legit anyways.

Hmmmm. Cutler, Stafford, and whoever ends up playing QB for the Queens all in the NFC North for the foreseeable future. Must be nice for Rodgers and the Packers

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Justin Brown is inactive and Martavis Bryant is going to play. Surprising because Brown has been starting in the slot and been somewhat effective, very effective at blocking. Guess it's time for Lance Moore to earn that paycheck. Or not.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I'm not crying! I'm making football food! With lots of onions!

Turns out I didn't know a thing about BoB.

Top Bottom