• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Fox318

He left Penn State because he could deal with the Joe Paterno nutcases up there.

They questioned every single move he ever made with "Joe Pa wouldn't have done that"

Joe Pa created such a cult of personality up there it was ridiculous.

The best thing that could have happened to Penn state would have been the death penalty for as many years as Joe Pa covered up the scandal.

Chris R

So many side bets for the game tonight.

Houston to be the first to score 8 or more. Big Ben to score the first TD (20:1!!!)

EZ money

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I have a weird soft spot for both teams so I really don't care who wins.

On the other hand, JJ Watt is a class act and Ben raped chicks in the bathroom stall of an under 21 club.

RBH

I'm holding onto the slimmest lead right now:

jS4v0LBlKlggF.png

We are all Steelers fans tonight!

ShaneB

No defence tonight please. Le'veon Bell needs like 300 yards and a few TD's for me to win in Stragglers.

Fuck what have I become... =(

Crisco

Banned
“We’re not competing hard enough,” linebacker Thomas Davis claimed Monday. “From the film we watched, we have a lot of guys that are on a consistent enough basis that are not competing hard enough, and it’s showing up.”

Interesting to see where this goes. I like it, shake up the locker room a bit, put guys on notice. Effort is definitely a problem, Jordy Nelson fucking jogged 60 yards for a touchdown. Harper, DeCoud, and Godfrey should have the shortest possible leashes against Seattle. Godfrey especially has been horrible, single handedly responsible for multiple touchdowns and 3rd down conversions. Put 3 linebackers on the field until we have a respectable corner to play nickel.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
So why did the Texans trade for Ryan Mallet if they never plan on using him?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the texans draft a QB they have no QB but keep winning game

bionic77

On the other hand, JJ Watt is a class act and Ben raped chicks in the bathroom stall of an under 21 club.
Under 21 bar? Sounds illegal!

Ben was just taking DARE! to the next level!

jakncoke

Banned

Why were they serving booze at a Under 21 club? Or do I not understand what a under 21 club. Because I definitely remember parts of the story being him say "take my shots bitches" or something before the event happened.

Interesting to see where this goes. I like it, shake up the locker room a bit, put guys on notice. Effort is definitely a problem, Jordy Nelson fucking jogged 60 yards for a touchdown. Harper, DeCoud, and Godfrey should have the shortest possible leashes against Seattle. Godfrey especially has been horrible, single handedly responsible for multiple touchdowns and 3rd down conversions. Put 3 linebackers on the field until we have a respectable corner to play nickel.

It's safe to say that the Godfrey at Nickel Corner Experiment has failed. (Not as badly as the Armanti Edwards Experience mind you, but I digress) I love CG as a dude and I loved him as a safety in his prime, but he's not cutting it at corner.

Good news is that we only have the Seahawks and Eagles left in the hell part of the schedule. Other than that we have five divisional games, the Browns at home, and the Vikings in Minnesota. 9-6-1 may be possible yet!

cdyhybrid

Why were they serving booze at a Under 21 club? Or do I not understand what a under 21 club. Because I definitely remember parts of the story being him say "take my shots bitches" or something before the event happened.

There are 18+ clubs where you get a wristband that allows you to order drinks if you're 21+.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Under 21 bar? Sounds illegal!

Ben was just taking DARE! to the next level!

You guys know exactly what I'm talking about. It's those clubs that slap wristbands on 18-20 year olds but are still a club in every other way.

I probably need to adopt the Texans as my AFC team a la Ez and Bengals. Houston really doesn't have a history of sports excellence and I'm already tortured by Milwaukee sports and the Razorbacks.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans with everyone watching them... this should be fun based off past games.

Top Bottom