• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
hahahah Watt recovered the fumble

ThFw4hE.gif

Fox318

They also used to have an all world safety and not a liability.

Those Steelers teams had Casey Hampton eating up blocks in the middle, along with Keisel/Troy/Harrison in their prime and a range of quality linebackers. People get old. It happens.

Most teams have a coach and a staff that know how to evolve their strategies based on their players capabilities.

Tomlin seems like the coach that believes his team will do better if he just quotes speeches from sports films.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I can't get as excited doing well against the Steelers as most other teams. I actually like the Steelers/Browns. lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watt is so good at falling on a ball at his feet.

Let's give the guy that actually CAUSED the fumble some credit, no?

I'll give Whitney credit, but he still stinks. Two plays a year he brings and he was a first round pick.

Most teams have a coach and a staff that know how to evolve their strategies based on their players capabilities.
Most coaches can only do so much with a roster devoid of actual talent.

EDIT: I should say more in the case with the Steelers on the defensive side of the ball. They have issues at linebacker amongst a few other problems and they also have a young crop of guys they are trying to develop. That does take time.

bionic77

Watching this team limp through the last 5 years of Ben's career or rolling the dice that you can find a new QB by taking extra picks.

Given how poorly Ben is playing (see his fumble) I'll roll the dice.
Or staying the course, getting talent and coming back the way the Chargers did?

Did you are that ESPN article that blamed Kobe for everything wrong with the Lakers?

I have not seen ESPN go after a beloved star in some time!

He was about due. Was getting too much good will. They will go back to kissing his ass in 2 years when he's doing his Jeter Farewell Tour.

You work with what you have.

You can't expect Troy to play like he is 7 years younger.
I doubt they expect him to. They have a young safety in Shamarko Thomas waiting in the wings.

Realistically, Troy has a 6.5 million cap hit and 9 million in dead money if they cut him. They aren't cutting him and they're going to squeeze every last bit that they can out of him for the amount of money they are paying for better or worse.

If you truly think Tomlin and company are just sitting on their asses making these decisions out of the blue, I don't know what to tell you.

Our offense is filled with talent. Haley just lathers horse sack.
See my edit.

Top Bottom