• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

rando14

Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner
Seahawks inactives: CB Byron Maxwell, LB Bobby Wagner, C Max Unger, TE Zach Miller, DT Jordan Hill, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Luke Wilson

We're about to get fucked hard

They got him for a 6th round pick.

He is a legitimate NFL WR which makes 2 for the Jets this season. Over the past 5 years they haven't had any.

They got him for a 6th round pick.

Making it work = finding out what Geno is with real weapons to work with, 10 games remaining, and no pressure or expectations to make playoffs.

And finally they got him for a 6th round pick. They weren't fleeced or tricked. The Seahawks were originally. The Broncos would have been had they traded Julius Thomas for him.
Frankly i think a 6th is too high. This guy does not love football and I'd bet money he misses at least 3 games with some mystery ailment this season.

New York at Dallas feels like such a trap game. All the signs point to a Dallas win, which could mean everything falls apart. Conflicted about my pick today!

All these "new" Percy stories are funny. He's this horrible guy for chemistry, he suplexed Tate and then did the razors edge on him, he was difficult to deal with. I get the vibe that it's being exaggerated and it's the seachickens leaking all this info so their fans say "we'll we traded our most dynamic player for a bag of sun chips but look at all this bad stuff! Warren moon said no one liked him ever!"

I heard Percy is the leader of ISIS and created Ebola in a lab. Those are just rumors tho

What's the context here? Haha

Some kid decided to be fabulous in the background of a tv report.

how many hundreds of yards is Cam going to run for while Dom takes a nap?

Over/Under Combined Rodgers passing yards and Newton rushing yards: 1000

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just watched that Joe Haden piece.

Why is it so dusty in here all of a sudden?

crying-cat.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Also Kelvin Benjamin AKA STARSCREAM AKA Baby Faced Predator is active after passing through the concussion protocol.

I wish eznark was here to ask for his opinion, but I put Larry Fitzgerald in for Kelvin as my Flex option. Starting to reconsider that now.

It doesn't matter anyway I;m 0-6 in the SiF league. I have had the worst luck despite having a solid team.

Godslay

Banned
Also Kelvin Benjamin AKA STARSCREAM AKA Baby Faced Predator is active after passing through the concussion protocol.

AKA Jar Jar

smart move by the seachickens though. why not throw some shit out there and see what you can catch?

True, I get that Elway has a bit of a dealer in him, but he's an old car salemen. If your fishing with a bare hook though, you aren't gonna catch much.

Bowser

Despite speculation, Seahawks QB Russell Wilson actually wanted to help Parcy Harvin w anger & trust issues. Team gave up, not Wilson

wataguy

DMczaf

what kind of donuts?

remember you're never too old for sprinkles

never

Ran around the corner and grabbed a dozen variety from Krispy Kreme last night, just so I can grab a couple of donuts this morning without getting dressed.

Had a Chocolate Iced Custard Filled and Cinnamon Bun.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Despite speculation, Seahawks QB Russell Wilson actually wanted to help Parcy Harvin w anger & trust issues. Team gave up, not Wilson

wataguy

When you say team do you mean the front office or locker room? Most of the locker room had Harvins' back according to most reports.

Top Bottom