• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

"Internet courage is like a Cover 2 Corner. You've got saftey over the top you feel better about yourself"
Steve Smith Sr. 2014
He's right though

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014/05/eagles_trade_bryce_brown_to_the_buffalo_bills.html

I forgot that the Eagles made a pretty great trade in moving Bryce Brown who hasn't even cracked a game day roster for the Bills.

The Eagles get either a 4th round pick in 2015, a 2016 3rd or a 2016 4th depending on the conditions of the Stevie Johnson trade?

Do any Niners or Bills fans know the conditions of the Stevie Johnson trade?

there are no conditions. we gave them our 4th rounder.

p.s.

then we turned right around and got the broncos 4th rounder this year for moving down 2 spots. we basically got stevie johnson for whatever the difference between our pick and the broncos pick this year will be. i love trent baalke!

ShaneB

Meant to post this ages ago, if people are looking for a cheap option to check out RedZone, it's on NFL Now in the 'Live' area as part of their premium accounts (couple bucks a month sub).

EDIT: Maybe not, it may only be an option for me on NFL Now because of my GamePass sub. =/

JABEE

there are no conditions. we gave them our 4th rounder.

p.s.

then we turned right around and got the broncos 4th rounder this year for moving down 2 spots. we basically got stevie johnson for whatever the difference between our pick and the broncos pick this year will be. i love trent baalke!
Eagles and Niners making good trades. Tom Gamble connection too.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It feels like the NFL does this on purpose to make people buy Sunday ticket.

Imagine being a Lions fan in Southern California. :( We usually get Thanksgiving and thats it. It's either go to the bar where I'm a lone wolf or find other shitty means to watch the game.

Drakeon

Meant to post this ages ago, if people are looking for a cheap option to check out RedZone, it's on NFL Now in the 'Live' area as part of their premium accounts (couple bucks a month sub).
How does this work shane? I don't see it. Do i have to have a premium subscription to see redzone listed?

ShaneB

How does this work shane? I don't see it. Do i have to have a premium subscription to see redzone listed?

Yeah, sign up for the premium sub which is just a couple bucks a month.

You should see this.

SNnQQ9G.png

ShaneB

It's alright brother, figured I'd give it a shot since it was so cheap.

Well I suppose that answers one question I had myself, if I was getting RedZone for so cheap on NFL Now, I would've seriously looked at my payment options for GamePass!

Went and edited my original post in hopes of avoiding confusing others =(

Top Bottom