• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Spinluck

The Bears have no answer for Gronk. When him and Tammy are connecting like that they will win most of the time. That Broncos game last year where those players got hurt and freed Gronk up mid game proved this (the regular season game). It also helps that Bears are a joke this year.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Dolphins-Jags 10-7 first half recap.
The Dolphins have been horrendous on offense with almost as many plays from scrimmage as total yards of offense. Defense has been awful except for a TAINT. Special teams has been uneven with good plays and mistakes.
The Jaguars have been moving the ball on offense but keep making all kinds of mistakes that prevent them from scoring. The defense has done an excellent job shutting down the Dolphins offense.

It's as ugly as the scoreboard indicates. Professional Florida football is dreary.

minx

Team has quit on Trestman. There are no leaders on this team. Trestman has to go. Unfortunately we are stuck with Cutler for two more years. Thanks Emery.

Just got back from the Wembley game, my first time at a live game.

Awesome experience.

Was in amongst Falcons fans. Even at HT they knew they were going to lose :lol

Dysun

Hopefully this embarrassment can end the pretense that Geno Smith is the QB of the future for the Jets.

Seeing how long it took to move on from the Sanchize though, I somehow see Geno being trotted out as the starter next week.

Tank for Jameis or Mariotta

Boose

Donovan Mcnabb is full of shit if he thought Davis had any chance of yardage there with his legs.

And horrible decision by davis on that throw again.....

Top Bottom