• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

brentech

Trade Cam for defense help, let Derek Anderson lead us.

Who says no

The team you want to trade him to.

cry.gif

zychi

Banned
Bears had no chance to win because the coaches are bad and their quarterback is bad and their GM is an idiot who keeps forcing Shea McClellin onto the field.
You sound like a meathead, and i really hope you arent.

Shea is the best available player for that position. Thats how terrible the defense is.

Cutler needs to stop being put in 2nd and 17 because Trestman called a draw with 8 men in the box. Which is why Jay lost his audible rights last week. He kept checking out of Treatman's terrible calls.

Add failed routes/poor field conditions lead to ints. So far this season, 2 of the ints have been on Jay, and one of em just happened for a hail mary.

The pats are levels above the Bears, those three tds in 50 seconds dont occur if the special teams knew what coverage is, if the defense could stop one pass to gronk, and if the refs blew the whistle like they do for every other qb in the league.

The offensive starters arent the problems, its everyone else around them.

E: i hope bb and brady run the score up to 60. Show emery how shit of a defense and defensive squad he has out there

rando14

lulz we blow ass but at least we can get a Seahawks chant in an opposing team's stadium!! Season redeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemed!!

ANOTHER INT DROPPED!!

Top Bottom