• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

TheFatOne

I said the Pats would roll. Bears locker room is going to be even more of a disaster.

Also, don't hold your breath for Garrapolo. Bill runs the score up better than anyone else thinking he's playing for the pollsters. He will pass the ball into the fourth with a 40 point plus lead.

Not a chance. If the Pats are up big in the fourth JAG is playing. Next week is the Broncos. Bill isn't going to risk it.

LJ11

Jets might win this and I'm not joking.

Can't run the ball at all, Woods out. All on Orton and Watkins. D looks disinterested.

Holy shit the ball was snapped a half second before the clock ran out and delay of game was called? There may be a possibility the fox box play clock and the actual play clock wasn't synced though.

Mrbob

Yup, refs should have called that dead the second the defender jumped on cutler. Brady has anyone touch leg and the play is over.

Bears had 0 chance of winning this game, but consistent reffing would be nice

Bears had no chance to win because the coaches are bad and their quarterback is bad and their GM is an idiot who keeps forcing Shea McClellin onto the field.

Bears update:

20120426_033444_BEAR%20FALLING.jpg

LQX

Jets might win this and I'm not joking.

Can't run the ball at all, Woods out. All on Orton and Watkins. D looks disinterested.
Yep, it's far from over and Vick is having a good run in spite of that terrible "taunting" call and fumble after.

Line_HTX

I'd prefer the H-E-B commercials with J.J. Watt cooking with his mom smashing steaks with fists and squeezing lemons and cans instead of Fitzharvard NOT THROWING HIGH ENOUGH so receivers can catch it without getting tipped.

VRMN

Holy shit the ball was snapped a half second before the clock ran out and delay of game was called? There may be a possibility the fox box play clock and the actual play clock wasn't synced though.

Yeah, if Fox's video is accurate to the on field clock, the Lions didn't just win with the benefit of a penalty, they won with the benefit of a bullshit penalty. Talk about a make up from the blown PI call on the 2 point conversion try.

wussle had a couple free TD's this drive and missed both. then the other wilson dropped a an easy pass that would've put it at the 1. shameful offenses on both sides!

Top Bottom