• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Bread

Banned
Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 7 Sek.Vor 7 Sekunden
Gronkowski is heading to the locker room with a member of the medical staff.

WAT

272.gif

rando14

I could get behind Gurley, but I still think I prefer us going o-line in the first. With our track record picking o-line it might not be worth it, however. :(

There's a good handful of really nice backs in this draft, regardless of how we do this season we should definitely grab one early!!

zychi

Banned
It is hard to argue with some who actually thinks Shea McClellin is the best option on any team. He just hasn't hit the acceptance stage yet.
Who ya gonna put in for him? Joe schmo #3 who was selling used cars last week?

The whole defense is a mess, and with the exception of fuller and houston, just get rid of everyone

Drakeon

:jnc were you that guy?
No. I don't think Davis is better. And no, it's not a detriment, he's still a good blocker and the fastest receiving threat we've got.

Gronk is the best te in the NFL right now, when he's healthy, which isn't super often.

Spinluck

Remember when everyone here said Brady was done?

Yeah.....every damn year like a skipping record

Pats blowing out shit teams is gonna happen, it happens every year even when the team isn't all that. Some of the fans like Gata didn't even think they'd win this game :lol.

Mrbob

Who ya gonna put in for him? Joe schmo #3 who was selling used cars last week?

The whole defense is a mess, and with the exception of fuller and houston, just get rid of everyone

Why not? The three dudes off the street who played in the Atlanta game played better than the current core.

Shea doesn't deserve to be on a NFL roster.

Yeah, if Fox's video is accurate to the on field clock, the Lions didn't just win with the benefit of a penalty, they won with the benefit of a bullshit penalty. Talk about a make up from the blown PI call on the 2 point conversion try.

The reason I bring up the sync issue though is because I remember Wisconsin/Michigan St. B-Ball game where Evans hit a game tying/winning(I'm not sure) three point that looked like it was good on the espn game clock but the official game clock actually had the clock expire before the shot got off. I may not be the case and Atlanta got robbed though.

Top Bottom