• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Probably. However it sounds like Mr CFL has put some handcuffs on Cutler. Got mad at Cutty because he kept checking out of runs in the first half of the Dolphins game. In the second half Cutler couldn't check out of runs and I think this will carry over to the Pats game.

That's really sad.

Y'all still think Cutler is the answer when he can't even audible?

Gobias

Banned
No. Buddy. Gives. A. Fuck. About. The. bengals.

And I live in Ohio.

This is 100% true. I live in Columbus and there are much more Steeler fans than Bengal fans. If they are having a shit year they are impossible to find. Even if they aren't they're still hard to find.

MRSA

Banned
This is 100% true. I live in Columbus and there are much more Steeler fans than Bengal fans. If they are having a shit year they are impossible to find. Even if they aren't they're still hard to find.

You live in Ohio? My condolences.

Fantomex

I thought FIFA for PS4 was poor proof. Just found out you need to pay for PSN multiplayer
LLShC.gif
Bah. Buy me PSN Chan you no responsibility having, degenerate mongrel.

brentech

I used to live down there. What part?
I lived just outside the 270 ring in Worthington. Inside that area, fuck it, but outside, I kind of liked it.

cdyhybrid

SD @ DEN

DET @ ATL
STL @ KC
SEA @ CAR
HOU @ TEN
MIN @ TB
BAL @ CIN
MIA @ JAX
CHI @ NE
BUF @ NYJ

PHI @ ARI
OAK @ CLE
IND @ PIT

GB @ NO

WAS @ DAL

jakncoke

Banned
So the 5 pm wait was for the Colts to sign Demps to their PS lol? Christ that announcement of an announcement was worse and non eventful than most gaming news

Gobias

Banned
You live in Ohio? My condolences.

We are at least a top 30 state

I used to live down there. What part?
I lived just outside the 270 ring in Worthington. Inside that area, fuck it, but outside, I kind of liked it.
I actually live like 10 minutes outside in Galloway but I'm downtown everyday for campus. It's a pretty nice city overall.

Cincinnati is basically Kentucky though.
This is true

Bread

Banned
I've had mashed potato pizza and it was delicious, I feel like adding corn to that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
Not as terrible as pineapple, that's for sure.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think Konka being exiled to the land of degenerate pizza eaters is incredibly fitting. One may even call it justice.

Mrbob

That's really sad.

Y'all still think Cutler is the answer when he can't even audible?

I want to draft a QB but the team is stuck with Cutler the next two and a half seasons. Only hope I have in the short term is he can turn it around.

Bread

Banned
I think Konka being exiled to the land of degenerate pizza eaters is incredibly fitting. One may even call it justice.
I can't imagine a more fitting result for someone who showed so much disrespect for the art of pizza cookery.

Spinluck

Guys, people eat Pizza with corn as a topping here. I want to come home.

Don't knock it, if you haven't tried it.

Not too long ago I thought pineapple pizza was one of mans greatest sins, now I see it as one of mans greatest miracles.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I want to draft a QB but the team is stuck with Cutler the next two and a half seasons. Only hope I have in the short term is he can turn it around.

You could probably trade Cutler for a first round pick. That'd be a huge gamble though and the media would probably hate it. You'd also be setting yourself up to basically rebuild over the next few seasons but Rodgers is peaking so you guys are screwed anyway for a bit.

All I know is that putting a leash on your franchise quarterback is not a good indicator of your team's overall trajectory.

I can't imagine a more fitting result for someone who showed so much disrespect for the art of pizza cookery.

Amen.

kentucky-mapa-de-kentucky-i1.gif

Sure. But what they don't do well in pizza they do do well in....

irish-stew-at-the-vat.jpg

You must be drinking too much alcohol because we have all these things you posted and more. At least in places where people live. Also, ain't nobody from the UK or Ireland ever claimed that their food was better than ours. There are loads of expatriates from the UK in Houston and everyone I've met said that the food here is leagues beyond what's over there. Usually while mentioning why that's probably why we're all so fat.

Crisco

Banned

Cutler isn't that bad, I'd rather have him than Stafford. At his best, he helps you, whereas Stafford only makes you worse.

Konka

Banned
Don't knock it, if you haven't tried it.

Not too long ago I thought pineapple pizza was one of mans greatest sins, now I see it as one of mans greatest miracles.

Welcome to the light side.

You could probably trade Cutler for a first round pick. That'd be a huge gamble though and the media would probably hate it. You'd also be setting yourself up to basically rebuild over the next few seasons but Rodgers is peaking so you guys are screwed anyway for a bit.

All I know is that putting a leash on your franchise quarterback is not a good indicator of your team's overall trajectory.

Amen.

You must be drinking too much alcohol because we have all these things you posted and more. At least in places where people live. Also, ain't nobody from the UK or Ireland ever claimed that their food was better than ours. There are loads of expatriates from the UK in Houston and everyone I've met said that the food here is leagues beyond what's over there. Usually while mentioning why that's probably why we're all so fat.

Basic stuff is just in general better here. If I buy a pack of ground beef at Aldi it gives me the exact farm source of that beef. Meat/Potatoes/Fish/Eggs/Milk all just in general taste fresher and better and I'm not even talking about eating out just buying at Aldi.

PLUS. KFC Twisters are awesome.

Top Bottom