• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

My one weakness is pizza.

24/7, 365, pizza stay on my mind.

hipster-comen-pizza-caliente-before-it-was-cool.jpg

Spinluck

Holy shit. Peyton broke Favre's record all while playing 56 less games than Favre.

That might be more impressive than the actual record.

eznark

Banned
Holy shit. Peyton broke Favre's record all while playing 56 less games than Favre.

He has thrown more touchdowns in the last three years than Alex Smith has in his career.

This era is the best!

Bowser

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 3m3 minutes ago
Charles Godfrey ranks among the worst DBs in the league in 2014 allowing 93.3 percent completions, second-worst in NFL, according to STATS.

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 2m2 minutes ago
Godfrey has been targeted 15 times and given up 14 completions, according to STATS. Also given up 3 TD passes.

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 1m1 minute ago
Opposing quarterbacks have a QB rating of 149.9 when throwing against Godfrey, also second-worst among DBs in the NFL, per STATS.

lol holy shit

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Well yeah Peyton is probably the GOAT along with Montana. I don't think even most Packer fans would seriously claim the same for Favre.

Note that I said "most"

Farooq

Banned
Damn it I really wanted to see him in a game at least once. Damn you Jerry!

Yea so did I. I thought it could happen too, with reports saying how scouts and coaches were pleasantly surprised by Sam's ability. Guess it was a numbers game. They were expectations that Bishop would be signed to the practice squad after he was cut from the 53.

Greg

That's some good shit right there Greg
you're good people

You should set your dunk montage to that song. But give Slayer some due, at least!
I did when we were on this topic the other week - they were good for what they were at the time, but that time was 15 years ago (and even then there were better thrash bands)

maybe it's because I listen to so much, but there aren't many metal bands that do it for me anymore if they're taking a straightforward approach to the genre

It's shoved up his spine now. You'll hate it.:)
Even farther, plus there's letterboxing that makes 30% of the screen black bars! That is a flaw admittedly, haha.

RE4 was perfect though. ;)

let me guess, it's getting 10/10 GOTY reviews?

ShaneB

I want in on this team

Greg and I actually have pretty different tastes in metal, I've said to him plenty of times that most of his metal tastes are too angry for me, heh. But at least we can agree on not liking Slayer. My album of the year is probably not even going to be a metal album.

What do you think of this Dance With The Dead track Dutch? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Egf1OZ1CuE

Team Slayer is better, for sure.

Yuck.

Zeke

Well yeah Peyton is probably the GOAT along with Montana. I don't think even most Packer fans would seriously claim the same for Favre.

Note that I said "most"
Regular season goat not sure about post season goat. Yea I went there.

Spinluck

Note that I said "most"

:lol

I'm not taking anything from Favre, just noting how ridiculous Peyton's pace was.

Spinluck

They had to rewrite the rules on defense because he got his ass kicked so badly in the super bowl.

Are you referring to those playoff games against the Patriots? Where Polian got butthurt and bitched to the rule makers?

If not, this is news to me.

These "era" arguments will always be bullshit in every sport.

Dutch pls.

Ugh...Another Dolphins fan...

I have 3 friends who root for the Dolphins on GAF. One left though, he was also named Chris. I hope he's doing okay.

Greg and I actually have pretty different tastes in metal, I've said to him plenty of times that most of his metal tastes are too angry for me, heh. But at least we can agree on not liking Slayer. My album of the year is probably not even going to be a metal album.

What do you think of this Dance With The Dead track Dutch? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Egf1OZ1CuE

I saved the link to listen tomorrow. I'm in bed, not gonna listen to that right now :D!

i would never!

SMH it was a halo joke you fucks!

Luv u

This was me as well

Crisco

Banned
lol holy shit

There's a reason we started a rookie 5th rounder out of a mid-major school over him. Was Godfrey even active the first couple games? Before injuries started to hit? Dude needs to take the millions we've already paid him, rehab his ass off with personal trainers to get his speed back, then hope to make a practice squad next season. Right now the dude is the definition of a bum.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Slayer is largely overrated and their hillbilly fan base, but show no mercy plus the haunting the chapel ep plus hell awaits is pretty awesome thrash.

Top Bottom