• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

brentech

I think Gipson getting injured in my WC game really had an impact in my division play off game. Pretty sure that was the most yards I gave up all year. Was such a good game though.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I could smell RBH's roasting penis from thousands of miles away.

Steelers held the Colts to a FG on the first possession. It's like a victory!

What happened to Carr?

And you gotta feel for Panthers fans. Could've had Luck but stayed in school. Now they are stuck with Newton who is not developing. Brah was gloating after a QB sneak.

Colasante

Reggie McKenzie traded a 6th round pick for Matt Schaub and guaranteed him $8 million. And he throws an interception on a fake field goal.

Milchjon

camref.gif

cajunator

Banned
Iguess collecting cute things and watch anime replaces drinking for me. People make fun of my methods but look how happy I usually am :D

Just saw the Jest score.

Remember 10 days ago when the Jest played the Cheats tough and the Jest fans said "the rest of our schedule is easy. We'll rattle off 9 wins in a row."

:jnc

Good times

Fake edit: Wheaton! We have our only lead of the day!

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 7m7 minutes ago
I'm not making this up, Matt Schaub came in as a holder on a fake FG, dropped the snap and the threw an INT. It was his first throw with OAK

LOL

Oh and fuck the Colts! Hope the Steelers dismantle the fucking posers.

Top Bottom