• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

What does that have to do with pushing a defender away and then catching the ball? Please elaborate with something intelligent.

The only extension was part of the normal arm battle that goes on for positioning on a catch. If Brazil* doesn't trip on his own feet and ham it up, there would never have been a flag on that play. But he does, he acts like Steve Smith pushed him and flails all the way to the ground, pulling in a flag and possibly an emmy.

*Google tells me that Brazil had the highest incidence of players embellishing injuries, so I went with it. No offense intended against Brazil.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh god punt returning!

I'm sweating.

I'm legit shook now going forward if it's not a fair catch...and even then.

BTM

oaklol.0.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Taylor Gabriel so hot as an undrafted rookie.

I remember when people said he was redundant with Hawkins there.

cajunator

Banned
Is this question?

Yes we still have him and despite hating the pick up he has played well.

Problem is the corners and Nate Allen, the other starting safety.

i think yall need to get rid of Jenkins though for the sake of your defense. But dont listen to me. I just watched him play for 4 years.

Crisco

Banned
Cam played so bad today, but i take a lot of issue with the play calling. The way Stewart is running, and the way the receivers are catching the ball, we shouldn't be relying on the read option for the majority of our snaps. It's too easy for the defense to put us in a 3rd and long situation, which Cam has to convert behind a poor offensive line.

Great effort by the defense. Safety play is still bad, but when Bene gets back the secondary will be solid. We lost because KK got hurt and we couldn't get any push upfront on that last drive. The defensive line got a boost from him and Ealy most of the day. Feel good going forward in this shit division.

The ref who called PI on Smith Sr in the ravens game today is Dave Meslow.

You'll remember him from this incident.

http://beta.sportingnews.com/article/4547229-nfl-officials-stop-apologizing-and-get-it-right

Blandino, speaking to the NFL Network, singled out field judge David Meslow for not penalizing Tomlin for unsportsmanlike conduct, noting that Meslow had to run around Tomlin, who was standing in the white-marked area on the sideline prohibited for anyone except the officials. He didn't say whether Meslow would face disciplinary action.

Time to fire this guy and give the victory back to Ravens.

Wes

venison crêpe
Solomon Wilcots: "They're really getting the run game going now"

B. Tate - 4 carries - negative 2 yards.

Top Bottom