• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

I'm sorry

Don't apologize.
The Lions did something I can never imagine the Falcons doing, showing heart, determination, and some manner of intestinal fortitude on the field.
The Falcons as they are will NEVER do what the Lions have done the past couple of weeks.

God damn, I am salty as FUCK right now.

cajunator

Banned
Don't apologize.
The Lions did something I can never imagine the Falcons doing, showing heart, determination, and some manner of intestinal fortitude on the field.
The Falcons as they are will NEVER do what the Lions have done the past couple of weeks.

Can you put up that really cute avatar of Nazuna getting hit in the head?

Don't apologize.

You should of heard my fellow Lions-GAF though during the game. It's as if our record was 2-5 instead of 5-2 at the time. Talking about who the team should let go and who we should keep. It was crazy

NastyBook

Don't apologize.

Your Atlanta First Half Falcons, fella. No heart. Don't know how to step on their opponent's necks at all. At least they'll bounce back against the team they got their last recorded win of the season from, right? RIGHT?

Should be quite the shitshow, can't wait.

Top Bottom