• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Can you put up that really cute avatar of Nazuna getting hit in the head?

Updated for relevance:

uyRhq5p.png

bionic77

You complain about this but the entire league is on Watt's jock? Come on man. You complain about a lot of things but lets be consistent with it!
If anyone deserves their cock sucked it is Luck.

Both because of his looks making that happening in real life unlikely and also because he is a top 3 qb in the league.

Simply the best.

effzee

Foles does this every game. He doesn't have the arm strength to throw the ball in those tight windows. Worst yet he throws the ball so late.

He hasn't shown any improvement. He made the sAmerican terrible throws last year but always got away with it with tons of luck.

Thank god this D is playing well.

Now run the ball Chip. Don't become Andy Reid here.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Cameron seems to only catch passes where he has to lay out like that.

That or Hoyer always throws him those dangerous passes.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This Martavis Bryant fellow... Me likey.

The o-line is magnificent so far.

e -

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm glad the Steelers are kicking the shit out of the Colts and Luck. I'm tired of the hype Luck gets. Put the Colts in the NFC where the big boys play and Luck won't have that record.

Either way what a great game for the Lions. 6 and 2 going into a bye week with Megatron coming back. The Fairley injury sucks but this team is deep and has that next man up mentality.

You can see how great of a GM Martin Mayhew is when he drafted Theo Riddick from Notre Dame in the 6th round last year. I love this team.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Top Bottom