• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Spinluck

I'm glad the Steelers are kicking the shit out of the Colts and Luck. I'm tired of the hype Luck gets. Put the Colts in the NFC where the big boys play and Luck won't have that record.

Restore the Roar 2014.

clutchluck.gif

clutchluck.gif

clutchluck.gif

clutchluck.gif

clutchluck.gif

clutchluck.gif

Spinluck

I don't know what happened to you, but you're basically a caricature of whoever you used to be.

Just keep on riding Watt's cock and get on with it.

I don't get when some fans complain about _____ player getting glorified, when they have a player on their team that gets as much hype or attention.

kmag

Anyone know when Walt Coleman has to retire, the NFL might be safe to watch then.

This game is borderline unwatchable.

effzee

Eagles are refusing to run the ball with McCoy and then can't even throw a proper screen.

And now Huff and Maclin are out.

Left with Cooper and Mathews. Would have liked DeSean here.

Maybe now they can run the ball? Where are the TEs? This offense was supposed to revolve around Ertz and Celek.

Infuriating

bionic77

I swear Polamalu is somehow responsible for 75% of all completed long pass plays, if not more.
Being the right place is kind of important for a safety.

His gambling doesn't work with this defense because the rest of it is not good enough to support it.

How the fuck did Luck throw that away? That was fucking amazing. He throw it like 40 yards down the field. This guy is like the next gen version of Ben.

MechDX

Eagles are refusing to run the ball with McCoy and then can't even throw a proper screen.

And now Huff and Maclin are out.

Left with Cooper and Mathews. Would have liked DeSean here.

Maybe now they can run the ball? Where are the TEs? This offense was supposed to revolve around Ertz and Celek.

Infuriating

You play us next week. We will help you fix all that.

Top Bottom