• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Milchjon

10628141_10203564723294984_2520509197345081007_n.jpg

bionic77

That looked like an easy TD.

Not used to our defense making those kind of plays.

What is going on?

Steelers don't tease me like this!

brentech

why are troy's socks always at his shoes, but almost no one else on the team.

there are a few guys in the league that have that problem

effzee

McCoy touched the ball 0 tI'm es on that drive. Foles threw into triple coverage and threw terrible passes all drive.

Eagles offense is infuriating. Cardinals are blitzing every drive. How about a screen pass to McCoy?

Get it together Chip and Foles . Assholes

Cam played so bad today, but i take a lot of issue with the play calling. The way Stewart is running, and the way the receivers are catching the ball, we shouldn't be relying on the read option for the majority of our snaps. It's too easy for the defense to put us in a 3rd and long situation, which Cam has to convert behind a poor offensive line.

I wouldn't mind it if we never played the Seahawks ever again. Two of Cam's three worst games as a pro have come against them.

And Shula should've been fired on the spot for the playcalling on the last drive. Awful, awful, awful

bionic77

Allen made a football play? Maybe not
:lol

Even as a Steelers homer I might have thrown a flag just assuming he got away with something.

Luck is so fucking good. He is getting zero help today. A lesser qb would have thrown in the tall and would have just started checking down.

Why is Trent Truck not playing today?

Ugh @ that penalty. Tomlin's face sums it up!

Spinluck

Still time to put lipstick on the pig. Will the Steelers ever punt?

It's funny cause I was reading so many articles about Pagano's defense (the "monster" is what he likes to call it) finally being realized. Just shrugged it off because this team has no legit pass rush, and good QBs will just find the middle all day because of it. Ben is just practicing out there.

Ricker

Best in the game...

Am I the only one here who doesn't know anything bout The Hunger Games? All I know is that kids kill each other or some shit.

It's not bad,well the Movies anyway,I mean Jennifer Lawrence is in them lol....havent read the books though.

Top Bottom