• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

I'm here for you Browns fans if you do lose.
tumblr_nbq0h0mvc71tfm9fmo8_500.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
btw ohio gaf fuck your state and the rita tax. I filed the day I got the paper and they said i was late filing and fined me 25 bucks. Dick holes get ebola

I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this some sort of drunk tax?

harSon

Banned
I knew it was too early to get excited. Come on Ben stay in it for 60 minutes. Doing great so far.

I have a feeling this is going to be "one of those games." There offense is going to continue to destroy our defense, so our offense is going to have to continue to play at a high level. Hopefully that's the case, but you never know. We never seem capable of getting a complete game from our offense. Every time they take names in the first half, we get conservative as fuck until we lose all momentum... and then are unable to ever regain our mojo.

Steelers look better than anyone in that division right now. If they don't manage to beat out the Bungles and Rats for the title, people in Pittsburgh deserve to be mad.

Spinluck

cbs out to be ashamed dickriding luck while they're getting their ass whooped.

He's the only reason we're even in the game in spite of his taint. They just talked about how well Ben is playing.

These post are getting really old, just mute your TVs if analyst praising good players bothers you that much. I can get how it's unwarranted at times, but I don't see what the problem is in this case. Are you even watching the game?

harSon

Banned
Steelers look better than anyone in that division right now. If they don't manage to beat out the Bungles and Rats for the title, people in Pittsburgh deserve to be mad.

It depends what day it is. We're inconsistent. The only consistency on our team is the fact that our defense is always ass cheeks.

bionic77

One good half doesn't make a season.

Whole division is kind of bad. Ravens have been the most consistent.

Spinluck

I have a feeling this is going to be "one of those games." There offense is going to continue to destroy our defense, so our offense is going to have to continue to play at a high level. Hopefully that's the case, but you never know. We never seem capable of getting a complete game from our offense. Every time they take names in the first half, we get conservative as fuck until we lose all momentum... and then are unable to ever regain our mojo.

No way, our defense can't stop shit :lol.

Tolmin would have to be willfully ignorant to lost this game for you guys. Luck reacts to pressure well, but the way he's getting hit might net you guys a few turnovers. We'll be passing this entire half.

Drakeon

You're crazy, the Ravens have looked legitimately good this season. They lost today, but they are still the team to beat in the north.

harSon

Banned
No way, our defense can't stop shit :lol.

Tolmin would have to be willfully ignorant to lost this game for you guys. Luck reacts to pressure well, but the way he's getting hit might net you guys a few turnovers. We'll be passing this entire half.

I bet you we go away from what's working in the second half. Prepare for more runs than passes by a wide margin, short passes, and on the defensive side of the ball, prevent defense and playing a trillion yards off the receiver.

MG310

We look good now..but we'll probably end up losing to the Titans for the 3rd year in a row in a few weeks.

Top Bottom