• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

I wanna go back to earlier in the season when ppl were saying give Hoyer a big contract and he's the greatest, when he wasn't even playing amazing but we were winning games.

Not saying I hate Hoyer, he plays week at times. And is letting our rookie sit for a bit. But he's not the future.

maclinhatesgatorade.0.gif

There went the spanish announce table too!!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I wanna go back to earlier in the season when ppl were saying give Hoyer a big contract and he's the greatest, when he wasn't even playing amazing but we were winning games.

Not saying I hate Hoyer, he plays week at times. And is letting our rookie sit for a bit. But he's not the future.

I think he's the guy...for now. I want Johnny to learn some more before coming in.

Especially now with Mack out for the season I wouldn't want Johnny behind center until he's back.

Trey

Colts D: "Yeah, we're gonna leave Heath Miller by his fucking self on this critical third and twelve. Yeah, that seems like a solid idea."

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
It's really not fair that The Colts go from Petyon Manning to Andrew Luck.
The Colts are just heinous.
Oh yay! The Colts have a rookie quarterback, time for someone else in the AFC South to have a chanc- NOPE! Just the power of drafting a phenomenal quarterbacks.

I really wish I could figure out why it takes the Browns so fucking long to wake the fuck up during these games.

What the hell does it take to motivate these guys?

Top Bottom