• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

ThornyCloudyCub.gif

Seahawks and Browns have the same record!! We stand united!! :')

Except BG he can eat his own puke!!
::jnc :/

Alright time to order a whole pizza and eat it like stafford. If we lost I woulda ordered a shitty pizza, but we won! So get to order a good pizza!

Afrikan

The persecution complex among you guys is crazy.

It's like you care more about your QBs than your team.

That would be Alex Smith fans.

I think some of the Seahawks fans here can attest that I bitch about unfair calls just as much.

just when ever something doesn't seem consistent with me, I like to point it out. Feel Kap gets treated differently by the media, and fans who just follow what ever the media tells them.

Spinluck

I think some of the Seahawks fans here can attest that I bitch about unfair calls just as much.

just when ever something doesn't seem consistent with me, I like to point it out. Feel Kap gets treated differently by the media, and fans who just follow what ever the media tells them.

What are you complaining about? Because I don't think anyone here would tell that what Luck did wasn't boneheaded as fuck. As good as he is, he still does dumb shit from time to time lol.

The media tells us he's the man he's the man he's the maaaaan

Top Bottom