• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

bionic77

Ben has like no pressure in his face, and Brown is clowning this secondary.
I have not seen Ben with this kind of time since he was a rookie and our team was a beast in all phases. Even then he got more pressure than this.

Kind of embarrassing job from the Colts D.

I would not have blamed Luck from quitting in this game and saving his body for a game he had a better chance in. I do think he is the best qb in the game though. Putting up 34 points with the hits and pressure he faced is amazing. Not sure anyone else can do that.

I have not seen Ben with this kind of time since he was a rookie and our team was a beast in all phases. Even then he got more pressure than this.

I would not have blamed Luck from quitting in this game and saving his body for a game he had a better chance in. I do think he is the best qb in the game though. Putting up 34 points with the hits and pressure he faced is amazing. Not sure anyone else can do that.
Steelers d is terrible. Luck is great but let's not get ridiculous.

Spinluck

Yeah, just an incredible game from him, I'm not sure we would've won even if we got some pressure. Our defense is just shit. Did not think we were this bad though.

Top Bottom