• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What's the story there?

I noticed. I just didn't want to draw anymore attention to the place.

It was a strangely, tense moment. #PrayforEz

He would root for Welker to finally get a ring.

I noticed it was breached by someone looking to provoke.

A certain mod posted in here and called out ez. He also doesn't have a history of being favorable towards sports from what I've gathered.

Hunter S.

Agreed. Pey pey is the GOAT. I just hope Luck doesn't get injured from all those hits he takes because I think he could be even better.

Peyton has said he believes a lot of his records will be broken soon due to the offense happy league we have. Not the total touchdown mark, but the highest touchdowns (55) in a season.

Also, hopefully these mods are just football fans that want to talk about football.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I aint worried.

also Popeyes gave me a huge cup of green beans for some reason. I looooooooooove Popeyes green beans!

I'd make a fat joke here but instead I'll say they should have given you some pajama pants and red beans and rice.

Not everyone is as easy going and cool as you Narag! Some of us are assholes!

We're all assholes. Non-assholes catch feelings and :jaknquit

jakncoke

Banned
Yall need to mellow out to the gentle noises of a summer rain and nfl trivia

In 1980 Cards qb Mike Loyd completed just 5 of his 28 passes for 49 yards and 1 int

cajunator

Banned
I'd make a fat joke here but instead I'll say they should have given you some pajama pants and red beans and rice.

We're all assholes. Non-assholes catch feelings and :jaknquit

Do fat people eat green beans? Might be too healthy.
Icky vegetables and such.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Do fat people eat green beans? Might be too healthy.
Icky vegetables and such.

Yeah what I meant was that with most people Id make a joke about how they thought you were fat so they gave you veggies.

But then I remember what you look like and that you sleep in jeans.

In this thread or last?

Last thread. I posted something about how I like football and Gata responded politely. I assumed that meant he saw what was going down.

cajunator

Banned
Im sure they salt it with the atlantic ocean levels of salt and have bathe in a lake erie sized bowl of butter

Hmm. Probably. For them to be this good they are probably putting some seriously unhealthy butter sauce over it.
Do you eat raw bean sprouts? I like those.

DMczaf

How does he feel about pedophiles though?

tumblr_mpbpkrT6VF1r889tbo1_400.gif

JABEE

Yeah what I meant was that with most people Id make a joke about how they thought you were fat so they gave you veggies.

But then I remember what you look like and that you sleep in jeans.

Last thread. I posted something about how I like football and Gata responded politely. I assumed that meant he saw what was going down.
You and Gata had a moment.

Top Bottom