• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Flickr-8805798464.jpg

Staffords been rocking the Detroit Tigers hat since he was drafted. I haven't seen a pic of him wearing a non Detroit hat. Stays in Michigan and always doing charitable work for the city of Detroit.

ThatsourfranchiseQB.gif

Holy shit jerseys are supposed to look baggy on a person.

Check out those tits too.

Fat.

Fantomex

I'm about to get my Shadow of Mordor on, j hope it lets me name the character. Señor Fresco will bring news from the riddermark.

Tom Penny

Gaffers thinking they are in better shape then pro's is hilarious. Sounds like dudes who think they can play basketball. I've seen bad in college out of shape ex D1 players obliterate people like they were Wilt and MJ against short bus kids.

Godslay

Banned
The Pats have fucked themselves with their drafting over the past ten years. I wouldn't worry about it. DeMarcus Ware is going to tear the Patriots a new one worse than Gata with his cousin.

Could very well be wrong I see Pot Roast being the most troublesome for the Pats. It will be a quiet troublesome though, I don't think you'll see it in the stats. I think Stork will need help with him, and because of this the OL will be stressed in general. If he starts to get pressure up the middle, it's going to be a long day for the Pats.

Who knows though? The could protect well, and Brady could have time. Plus they're at home, so that's definitely a bonus for the Pats.

Top Bottom