• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

mods banned all of the titan fans

RdDL4.gif

You too Jabee

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Flickr-8805798464.jpg

Staffords been rocking the Detroit Tigers hat since he was drafted. I haven't seen a pic of him wearing a non Detroit hat. Stays in Michigan and always doing charitable work for the city of Detroit.

ThatsourfranchiseQB.gif

Narag

Flickr-8805798464.jpg

Staffords been rocking the Detroit Tigers hat since he was drafted. I haven't seen a pic of him wearing a non Detroit hat. Stays in Michigan and always doing charitable work for the city of Detroit.

ThatsourfranchiseQB.gif

Atlanta Braves must be his NL team.

cajunator

Banned
On behalf of embarassed Saints fans everywhere I humbly apologize for losing to Detroit and giving Kas hope. It wont happen again.

JABEE

Flickr-8805798464.jpg

ThatsourfranchiseQB.gif
At least Stafford isn't Brady.

Bread

Banned
Good for Detroit, being the first team to draft a morbidly obese qb 1st overall, that's a pretty progressive move.

Dragon

Banned
Must be an NFC thing to hate on the Lions. I do not get it. Fuck the Pats.

The Pats have fucked themselves with their drafting over the past ten years. I wouldn't worry about it. DeMarcus Ware is going to tear the Patriots a new one worse than Gata with his cousin.

Hunter S.

The Pats have fucked themselves with their drafting over the past ten years. I wouldn't worry about it. DeMarcus Ware is going to tear the Patriots a new one worse than Gata with his cousin.

Hey, guy, we also got that young stud Von Miller healthy, in top form ready to tag team Brady.

Top Bottom