• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Spinluck

I just wanted to see Spin get riled up. It worked obviously.

But seriously fuck the Colts.

I'm not really riled up. As I still believe all things are possible through the one true Luck! Especially in this terrible division.

Tomorrow is a brand new day, and I will hit the reset button and we'll be back with our playful banter.

My team got shat on so I needed to vent some! I also felt like calling you out on your shit. I don't hold internet grudges though.

brentech

Just don't understand the call when you have WRs that can catch and get open. Maybe they played Peppers softer than a normal WR or TE, but that's silly with the guys we have and the way we've been moving it to that point.

just spike the ball into the ground instead of calling that trash.
I did appreciate the timing of the dumbest play call of the week just as Collinsworth was in the middle of his scripted "McCarthy and Payton are two of the best playcallers in the game" speech.

LJ11

If he had just made that easy catch you all would be saying how genius that play call was

success or failure no one should think it's genius. there was no creativity in that play. "hey julius body up that db." get another guy who actually catches for a living to do that.

Top Bottom