• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Jarate

Banned
Davante Adams, you gotta either smack that down or just let it go, no need to tip it up on that play

2nd silly play by him

This game is over, our defense isnt stopping shit unless brees throws a bad pass

squicken

Who knew that throwing INTs was a bad thing? I was led to believe it was the sign of good QBing!

But seriously, he's way off. Final will be something like 44-23.

yeah his accuracy is gone and he can't extend plays any more. An adult needs to take charge and get him out of the game

RELAYER

Banned
Somehow the Lions keep winning.

All according to plan...

detroit-lions-field-goal.jpg

Wynnebeck

Banned
Davante Adams, you gotta either smack that down or just let it go, no need to tip it up on that play

2nd silly play by him

This game is over, our defense isnt stopping shit unless brees throws a bad pass

Saints are damn good at home. I didn't expect Packers to win this at all. I'm just glad we have a BYE next week so we don't take this shit show into the Bears game.

brentech

oh well. if the defense can't play at least somewhat consistent, then none of it matters. pretty sure they get into playoffs via division or WC...but if they can't get the defense to play consistent or at least play sound fundamentals, they aren't going any further.

I don't remember seeing all these arm tackle attempts the last few weeks.

brentech

I discussed this earlier but play clock on the fox box may or may not be perfectly synced with the actual playclock on the field.

aye.

doesn't matter anyways. game ended and scores recorded, just like packers / Seattle play. sucks immediately after, but games are games and finals are finals.

oh well. if the defense can't play at least somewhat consistent, then none of it matters. pretty sure they get into playoffs via division or WC...but if they can't get the defense to play consistent or at least play sound fundamentals, they aren't going any further.

I don't remember seeing all these arm tackle attempts the last few weeks.

This game was a test of the defense. And they failed in monochrome.

Top Bottom