• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

RoKKeR

Nooby football question incoming... why doesn't Lacy just run straight ahead for that first down instead of trying to do some stupid reverse? So dumb, just don't get why you wouldn't charge right ahead.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I wish the announcers would stop making excuses for Rodgers. GB is just flat getting out played.

theres trying to win games then theres dumb

they have to score, stop, score, onside kick, score.....with ~5 mins. just take out your starters and dont get hurt

Afrikan

I was JUST about to ask two plays ago why Rodgers doesn't run more.... well there you go.

not that I want the Packers to win.

Rodgers says eff it, one hammy is good enough

I was JUST about to ask two plays ago why Rodgers doesn't run more.... well there you go.

not that I want the Packers to win.
He pulled his hamstring early in the 3rd and has been gradually playing himself back into shape.

Meanwhile, the defense stepped up to keep us in the game-- hahaha woo I am a very funny joker.

brentech

so....that happened

fire the victory canons......

disapprove.gif

LJ11

Lacey needs to drop a stone at the least. He's looking bigger than ever. Smart D by the Saints, force Rodgers to completely rip up that hammy.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Lacy moves just fine for his weight. Needs the padding for his violent running style.

brentech

Lacy needs to work on his reads, Ted needs to work on his O-Line, and Fatty needs to work on his play-calling.

I'm really tired of Ted's 'athlete over physical specimen' on the offensive line. I know they want smart guys that can play multiple spots, but they aren't very good at pushing guys off and even get beat by speed rush way too consistently.

Top Bottom