• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

effzee

GG Cards. Congratulations Squall.

Tough game. Going to bother me all week.

Eagles schedule is about to get super tough. They play Houston next but after that Carolina, GB, Dallas, Seattle, Dallas, Washington, and Giants.

Don't feel good about this team at all. FOLES SUCKS! Chip has morphed into Reid 2.0 and went from relying on the run to barely using it.

It's okay you guys deserve the #1 seed in the NFC. Can't wait to come to Detroit.
I haven't heard that phrase in a long, long time.

never thought NOLA would pants the Pack. Like they are playing SF
Team is soft under McCarthy (post-lockout). Just get physical with them, they'll fold.

Panthers tried to do it last week, but they kept shooting themselves in the foot with stupid penalties and were down 21-0 before they blinked.

tumblr_lr47bfnXBD1qd8t4mo1_500.gif

cdyhybrid

GG Cards. Congratulations Squall.

Tough game. Going to bother me all week.

Eagles schedule is about to get super tough. They play Houston next but after that Carolina, GB, Dallas, Seattle, Dallas, Washington, and Giants.

Don't feel good about this team at all. FOLES SUCKS! Chip has morphed into Reid 2.0 and went from relying on the run to barely using it.

Seahawks are awful. We'll probably lose at home to the Raiders next week.

I haven't heard that phrase in a long, long time.

Team is soft under McCarthy (post-lockout). Just get physical with them, they'll fold.

Panthers tried to do it last week, but they kept shooting themselves in the foot with stupid penalties and were down 21-0 before they blinked.

Seahawks have been shooting themselves in the foot for a month straight. I'm slowly losing my mind.

LJ11

Packers have invested heavily on D, but their front 7 doesn't look to be any better. At least they nail most of their offensive selections.

brentech

Just get out of this game with everyone else still intact.
Lost Lang and Rodgers isn't quite right. Pretty sure he'll be fine with the bye week though.

Top Bottom