• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

eznark

Banned
Please never post your disgusting fans ever again.

A8-hUk1CEAEJ4t1.jpg

That keepaway horseshit Sunday night had to be staged, right? I've always had this sneaking suspicion that everyone on the Broncos hates Peyton and appeases him so he doesn't have them cut.

Someone is hammering something in the apartment above mine at 11:16 at night. What in the fuck.

Greg

That keepaway horseshit Sunday night had to be staged, right? I've always had this sneaking suspicion that everyone on the Broncos hates Peyton and appeases him so he doesn't have them cut.

Someone is hammering something in the apartment above mine at 11:16 at night. What in the fuck.
should've rifled it into the stands

Drakeon

I was not expecting such an all around strong game from the Broncos. I was in the Broncos would squeck by a win with a close game group.

It's not such a huge shock given just how beat up we were. Ward, Willis, Iupatti all being out in addition to Aldon Smith and Bowman really hurt. Brock was obviously super rusty as well, given he was picked on all night.

Farooq

Banned
Murray and Dez will lead the Cowboys to the promise land.

Something is missing...Hmm...Oh right, need a gif of Romo.

And here is TE coach Mike Pope getting the game ball from the Giants game. Garrett tearing up...has me tearing up. That's my TE coach.

BrokenUnluckyChrysalis.gif

Something I saw on GameFAQS(yeah I go on there every now and then) that I though I share here.
The freaky thing is, if you change the result of every Super Bowl to have the other team win, the perception of every athlete and franchise changes so much that it's ridiculous.

It's now the Hank Stram Tropy
Namath's guarantee was a flop
Steelers choked in the 70s, now Neil O'Donnell is a hero in Pittsburgh
Montana and Young both chokers at QB, Kaepernick QBs them to a SB
Dolphins choke on the unbeaten season.
Trading Bledsoe and keeping Brady is a questionable decision until the Pats go 19-0.
Bills GOAT dynasty.
70s Vikings dynasty
Marino has a ring
Elway couldn't add a 4th ring before retiring
It's really mind blowing to think about.

It means nothing but still fun to think about.

Striker

Bucs signed KR/PR Trindon Holliday.

One of the FA's many Giant fans had pretty high expectations for. Special Teams/returns were garbage last year and he was an explosive player. Might have been a gadget player for McAdoo as well, since he was getting a lot of receiver reps in camp before he got injured.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So my gf showed up with wings and then the Steelers exploded for 24 points in 3 minutes. You're all invited to the wedding.

Top Bottom