• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

What about the cider, man? A wedding is incomplete without cider!
pIbffnI.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Golden Tate:

4th in the league in receptions.
6th in the league in receiving yards per game.
12th in the league with receptions of 20+ yards

The myth that Megatron made Stafford is dead. The 2011 season alone proved that.

Spinluck

Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1 Colts #1

Milchjon

Great, now my post makes no sense.

Also, having near-36-year-old Drew Brees on the list, while saying Brady and Peyton are too old. Two out of these 3 are actually winning games right now...

Milchjon

Why would you need some dumbass's reassurance when it comes to Luck?

Also, Peyton went from goofy to corny with that dumb celebration.

Spinluck

Why would you need some dumbass's reassurance when it comes to Luck?

Also, Peyton went from goofy to corny with that dumb celebration.

Not really reassurance since I don't really have doubts, but it is good to see that even dumbfucks know where Luck stands. :)

:lol PeyPey looking like a dog playing fetch is awesome. I am sure Tam will do some weird screaming too hard shit the next time he breaks a record to satisfy his weird fans that are into that stuff.

Luck is obviously #1. Watt, Rodgers, and Wilson are 2-4 in some order. Rest is more of a clusterfuck.

Well, the whole idea that Manning and Brady are too old, and Brees isn't is a pretty dumb one to begin with. NFL.com does not have the best writers, but that is stupid--even for them.

Rodgers could very well be #1 since he is only 30, but I would take Luck based off potential (what he's done with this team) and Erons injury history alone.

Not really reassurance since I don't really have doubts, but it is good to see that even dumbfucks know where Luck stands. :)

:lol PeyPey looking like a dog playing fetch is awesome. I am sure Tam will do some weird screaming too hard shit the next time he breaks a record to satisfy his weird fans that are into that stuff.

Well, the whole idea that Manning and Brady are too old, and Brees isn't is a pretty dumb one to begin with. NFL.com does not have the best writers, but that is stupid--even for them.

Rodgers could very well be #1 since he is only 30, but I would take Luck based off potential (what he's done with this team) and Erons injury history alone.

Luck plays a lot more physical though, sure he has Kave man strength, but still. That has to take his toll at some point in time.

Skele7on

Banned
Seeing Lions in London this weekend.

I cannot wait!

I hope Calvin comes home, I want to see the terrifying combo of a Golden Megatron

Konka

Banned
Will be nice to actually get to watch an NFL game in the early afternoon at least once this year, 2:30pm ain't bad.

eznark

Banned
I love that Wessling brings up a 2006 injury to try and prove his point. Rodgers wasn't even playing at the time.

He isn't an idiot though, it just goes to show you how far you have to stretch to make a choice between Luck and Rodgers seem legitimate. Rodgers is only 31 so I'd still take him over Luck but if I were the Colts I would keep Luck. Swapping QB's isn't as simple as just slotting the next guy in, and Rodgers is clearly the better football player right now, and probably for the next couple years. No thanks on that transition phase.

Plus, once Rodgers is done we'll just get a new GOAT. Finding quarterbacks is easy as fuck.

bionic77

Ben is injury prone.

But that fucker toughs it out.
When the refs and league don't protect you, you are going to get injured.

Rodgers is in the same boat.

Watt went low on Ben (not intentionally) and came up gimpy for his next throw which was an absolute duck and that should have been a penalty but the refs only call that for certain players.

I love that Wessling brings up a 2006 injury to try and prove his point. Rodgers wasn't even playing at the time.

He isn't an idiot though, it just goes to show you how far you have to stretch to make a choice between Luck and Rodgers seem legitimate. Rodgers is only 31 so I'd still take him over Luck but if I were the Colts I would keep Luck. Swapping QB's isn't as simple as just slotting the next guy in, and Rodgers is clearly the better football player right now, and probably for the next couple years. No thanks on that transition phase.

Plus, once Rodgers is done we'll just get a new GOAT. Finding quarterbacks is easy as fuck.
:lol

B0cUE60IIAE2HhA.jpg

e -

BYOHD

hipster drinks
I love Brown.

Even when Ben bitched at him for running the wrong route he just smiled and continued to play hard.

Wish we had someone to supplement him or a competent OC. His stats could be even better.

Bowser

Source: #NFL informs @RiverboatRonHC that Luke Kuechly shouldn't have been ejected, wont be subjected to a fine for contact with official

Damn straight. Shit call. Not like it mattered at that point, Luke probably appreciated the early shower.

Fox318

Source: #NFL informs @RiverboatRonHC that Luke Kuechly shouldn't have been ejected, wont be subjected to a fine for contact with official

Damn straight. Shit call. Not like it mattered at that point, Luke probably appreciated the early shower.

Ref did him a favor.

eznark

Banned

For sure, he had stopped trying about two hours before that ejection.

Top Bottom