• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Talon

Did you know that Jordan Shipley and Colt McCoy were roommates? Their fathers were roommates too? Their younger brothers were roommates also!

Those Shipleys and McCoys!

Tamanon

Banned
That was a quick slide. I think McCoy is under orders to not get injured under any circumstances.

Wow, he almost had that. Good effort there.

Line_HTX

Dallas needs to lose again and then some so that they can be .500 again. I'm sure with this division they can still make the playoffs at 8-8. They'll probably finish 9-9 for the season. DOH-HOHOHO

cajunator

Banned
What pisses me off more than anything is that the Pats are still good and they will win the division again. I am so sick of this groundhog day garbage.

It must have been so rough for you Pats fans to go through that incredibly grueling two week stretch where people thought the Patriots might not be 12-4 at the end of the season. I admire your resolve more than any of you can imagine.

Yes I'm salty. Why wouldn't I be?

Nah I agree.
being a Pats fan is the absolute easiest fandom. Theres literally no struggling at all.
It seems actually like it would be horrendously boring. No excitement from winning because its expected. No down seasons. No fan loyalty testing times.

Godslay

Banned
Nah I agree.
being a Pats fan is the absolute easiest fandom. Theres literally no struggling at all.
It seems actually like it would be horrendously boring. No excitement from winning because its expected. No down seasons. No fan loyalty testing times.

Can tell you've never lost a Superbowl.

Nah I agree.
lol

Try losing the Superbowl after going undefeated the whole year.

Bread

Banned
Nah I agree.
Cajun

You're a weird boy.

If you really consider winning a lot to be "horrendously boring" then you just have never experienced it.

Top Bottom