• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why does it shock you?

They produce to the lowest common denominator and think that controversy drives views. Its why they always have segments on stupid trade ideas.

It's why Skip Bayless and Colin Cowherd are the biggest trolls in sports. Ratings!

Spinluck

Winning Culture

Screen-Shot-2014-10-27-at-5.45.53-PM-480x308.png

Sounds like something Lebron would've said back in 2011 before he became this fake robot.

ShaneB

Come on Dez. In a week of monster performances, you can put one up too. Give me like 3 TDs and 200+ yards and whatever else you want to do. I gotta beat Kas!

bionic77

Why does it shock you?

They produce to the lowest common denominator and think that controversy drives views. Its why they always have segments on stupid trade ideas.
I understand Skip and the other clowns.

But that doesn't mean that their presentation of the actual sports needs to be shit. You can have the retarded talk shows AND also put together kick ass announcers and a smart pre-game crew.

ShaneB

nice!

they're one of the few tech death bands that do it right and actually have some nice structure and melodies

Yeah, I like em for that reason, one of the few techy bands that don't get too out of hand and stick with melody as well.

I miss when "C'mon man" wasn't this huge sponsored production. Just each guy saying something about a dumb play.

C'mon Man is invading all of sports television, even fucking ESPN Radio.

I usually don't listen to Mike & Mike often, but I've listened to it the last couple of weeks a few times and it might as well be fucking renamed Mike & Mike & Chris Carter Saying C'Mon Man 1000 Times a Show

RELAYER

Banned
Time for Tony Romeo to light they asses up

ActStriker said:
Dibs on next week's thread if no one's got it. I got a great idea

That dude who likes the Panthers said sometime this morning that he would do it, so he's probably been working on it all day.
You better make the thread a little bit earlier than usual just to be sure

effzee

C'mon Man is invading all of sports television, even fucking ESPN Radio.

I usually don't listen to Mike & Mike often, but I've listened to it the last couple of weeks a few times and it might as well be fucking renamed Mike & Mike & Chris Carter Saying C'Mon Man 1000 Times a Show

As usual holy hyperbole!

I listen almost every morning and I rarely hear them say that.

Line_HTX

I wish Houston drafted both Johnny and Colt. Despite yesterday's blowout, I still despise watching Fizharvard just have frustrating drives that stall and turn the ball over at the worst field positions. There should never have been a loss to the Giants, Steelers, and Cowboys with that kind of offense.

Top Bottom