• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

SonnyBoy

He looked he still retained control of the ball despite the attempted strip.

I've never seen...actually no.... LMAO. I have seen a team try their absolute best to lose a game. This team.

effzee

Cousins couldn't be worse than McCoy.

Was he? All I know he is lit up the Eagles secondary but that's not necessarily impressive.

Feel like the Skins had a chance and could have scored 3 TDs but McCoy is fucking it up.

That ball to Desean was an automatic 6 if he throws it further. At least he completed it. Foles would have thrown a pick to the trailing corner.

Fuck Foles.

well the ball moved but then he appears to regain control, then hits the ground, then loses it again while he rolls over. i say no fumble but the way the league has been ruling on shit you never know

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He was down. Redskins need to keep running and control the clock. Also hope that Romo goes Romo on a few key plays down the game.

They won't win relying on Colt McCoy.

bionic77

Cousins couldn't be worse than McCoy.

Was he? All I know he is lit up the Eagles secondary but that's not necessarily impressive.

Feel like the Skins had a chance and could have scored 3 TDs but McCoy is fucking it up.

That ball to Desean was an automatic 6 if he throws it further. At least he completed it. Foles would have thrown a pick to the trailing corner.

Fuck Foles.
Remember when people thought Cousins was going to be good?

That seems like ancient history now.,.

Tom Penny

Boz has a 30 for 30?!?!?!

Oh Yes

RVN5O9m.gif

bionic77

What game are you watching? Cowboys D is manhandling the Skins' offense.
Cowboys had a bunch of early TOs and redskins failed to take advantage. Including a INT in the redzone.

If Colt played average the Skins would be ahead. Instead he played like a scared bitch and now they are close to being blown out.

ZaCH3000

Cowboys had a bunch of early TOs and redskins failed to take advantage. Including a INT in the redzone.

If Colt played average the Skins would be ahead. Instead he played like a scared bitch and now they are close to being blown out.

TO's doesn't mean shit if the D steps up.

That's like me saying the Cowboys should be destroying the Skins' had they not turned the ball over when their offense had momentum.

D came up big and kept their composure after giving up some big plays.

Top Bottom