• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

bionic77

TO's doesn't mean shit if the D steps up.

That's like me saying the Cowboys should be destroying the Skins' had they not turned the ball over when their offense had momentum.

D came up big and kept their composure after giving up some big plays.
Throwing INTs in the RZ is a mistake by the offense.

So is underthrowing Desean.

Credit Dallas for taking advantage. But they were not playing well in the 1st quarter. Don't think it will matter. Colt is ready to cry. Dude was about to cry when they interviewed him about how it felt to play again.

LJ11

Better ball needs to be thrown but it him in the mits.

Gruden has to find away to constrain this front. Hurts when you can't hit a deep ball.

effzee

Another under thrown ball. And that was pass inteference. How is that not called when some of the ticky tacky shit is called?

McCoy throw the ball fucking deep you moron he can go get it.

GIVE HIM BACK DC!

Afrikan

Any reason both Desean and other dude didn't get ejected for throwing punches?

I mean I don't mind it....but it's like Refs are usually trigger happy with kicking players out for obvious swings.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Great first half for the Redskins all things considered. Only down by 4 and the Redskins getting the ball at the start of the 2nd half. Unleash the Romo late in the 4th quarter.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Foxsports 10 Must See Photos from Week 8:

NFL-cutler.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.95.jpg

http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/photos/nfl-must-see-photos-102714

Top Bottom